• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Deus had just signed on to his account on reaperbook and was posting a status.Username:IsweartoAbelimNotPride1Status: "So I was walking around Abe...I mean my place when I swear I saw a kid run threw. Haven't seen a lid around my place in ages. (Place creeped out emojii here) I I hope my place isn't haunted. Then not to long after I was making a sandwich right. So I went to put the bread and stuff up and when I came back the sandwich was gone! I mean do ghost even eat sandwiches? "

[/QUOTE] Please tell me we're not actually gonna make this a legit thing, are we..? And if we do, I'm pretty sure only the people at Abel's base would have internet. I don't think Fortresses come with AT&T or anything like that...

Shinohara said:
Could anyone help me figure out where I should start. I have lost all sense of direction with this RP.
Can't help you right now, Shino, Im actually leaving soon. Sorry l:

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Please tell me we're not actually gonna make this a legit thing, are we..? And if we do, I'm pretty sure only the people at Abel's base would have internet. I don't think Fortresses come with AT&T or anything like that...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was hoping it would only be like a two-post thing....

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Can't help you right now, Shino, Im actually leaving soon. Sorry l:

[/QUOTE]
No problem

Spazzycat101 said:
Well, the Weavers are all at Aura's castle....
And thanks. Now I just got to have Günther someone who could talk about Arya's gun.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Pride had to make a status about hisnday in all honesty whether it becomes a real thing doesn't matter to me lol

[/QUOTE]
Obviously it matters to you since you participated in the whole thing -3-

it was amusing enough to catch my interest I wouldnt say I care enough to want it to stay a real thing

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Obviously it matters to you since you participated in the whole thing -3-

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]it was amusing enough to catch my interest I wouldnt say I care enough to want it to stay a real thing

[/QUOTE]
._. -leaves- whaateeeeverrrr you saaaaaaay~!

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]
-_- Would you rather me make a big deal about wanting to make it a real thing?

[/QUOTE]
No I'd rather the whole social media thing just didn't happen.

Hmm well I can't help you there beyond maybe editing or deleting my portion of it

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](BTW spazzy what's with all your characters having a dislike for pride xD )

[/QUOTE]
They all just think he's really annoying.

NOOOOONONONO ND DBSJXN CW

NOT COULSON IT FRICKING TOOK COULSON NOOO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOO NONONO NOO NOT COULSON NOOO

FRICK FRICK FITZ AND WARD TOO!?!?!!?

FFFFFFFF NO I SHIP FITSIMMONS

THEY CANT DO THAT HEY HAVE TO RIGHT

NOOOOOODBFHSVDZX

xD with @Kiritsu Senpai's post and the ratings, I feel like Aurath and others are all like 'Awww... That's so emotional...' While I'm just in the corner like

'CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
:D -over exaggerated thumbs-up-'

But I think it's a sad scene too, just sayin' >.>

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]

Aura became a puddle of threads that extended and wraped around the sword. They flew up his arm and bound him there to the ground. Aura reappeared behind yato. "Sorry try again."

[/QUOTE]
Er... I didn't know that weavers could, like, melt into threads...

They can't. He made another thread him and that's what got hit. He was behind yato and bending the shadows around him so he would not be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back