• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="A Y U]I'll most likely just reply later. xD
Get better! I know how anxiety, depression and stress feels. We all want our Umbra well. TT ^ TT

[/QUOTE]
I feel too special right now xD But thank you, I'm doing what I can to keep the stress down.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Can I make my own family :D ? Kiritsu family :D

[/QUOTE]
Why? The families are for the story development. Kayrouz and Tsukiborodo and Fitzbach families are all large parts in the story, so how would your family fit in?

Idk xD I just want to have some kind of third party or just have some development in Kano's and Yato's backstory

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Idk xD I just want to have some kind of third party or just have some development in Kano's and Yato's backstory

[/QUOTE]
Well you all have families, but they're just not massive pieces of the story. You can also have character backstory without having huge family clan stuff.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Abel sat down his blade in his hand. He wasn't cold nor was he hot it seemed like he was never affected by the weather of the outside world. He looked at his hand and wondered if this was normal? Of course he knew this wasn't the case, he had always been different it was one of the many reasons he was experimented on. Abel sat down waiting for Abel or one of his men to come and tell him something. Maybe just talk or take him to another experiment, he didn't mind the experiments as much he had grown accustomed to them. He sat waiting patiently for someone to come it was almost time. He was just hoping no one had checked in on him while he had slipped away. That would be annoying to get chewed out for leaving again. He really didn't want to go threw that again. He crossed his fingers as he waited for someone to come hoping his little trip to the outside wasn't known of by anyone else.

[/QUOTE]
What..? Did I miss a CS or something?!

[QUOTE="A Y U]WHERE'S DA SHIP.

[/QUOTE]
In Final Fantasy XIII, that's where.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back