• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Yep, popcorn! ^-^ Straight from the vualt! -gestures toward the massive iron door that is standing wide open, the locks broken with apparent claw marks, leading into a gigantic cavern full of nothing but popcorn. On the vualt door there are the letters FIM-

Shinohara said:
Fix the fucking GECK.
???

Spazzycat101 said:
Yep, popcorn! ^-^ Straight from the vualt! -gestures toward the massive iron door that is standing wide open, the locks broken with apparent claw marks, leading into a gigantic cavern full of nothing but popcorn. On the vualt door there are the letters FIM-
Whoop!-Whoop!... Wait... There's caramel corn right??? Right?! -Shakes Spazzy's shoulder-

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]But I am... -Crawls into a ball shaking-

[/QUOTE]
Nah maybe there is c'mon just search for it -teleports Kamasive in the Popcorn Cavern- have fun!

Oh, yeah, the caramel corn is in the corner there. Normal is in the center, kettle corn is in the other corner, and cheesy popcorn is in the other other corner. The last corner is extra buttery. :3

Spazzycat101 said:
Oh, yeah, the caramel corn is in the corner there. Normal is in the center, kettle corn is in the other corner, and cheesy popcorn is in the other other corner. The last corner is extra buttery. :3
Yesssssshhhhhhh!!!! Caramel Corn here I come!!!!! -Jumps into the Popcorn, then begins swimming it-

Oh, did I mention? It's entirely impossible to empty this thing. ^-^ -takes a shovel and scoops out a large chunk of popcorn, which then begins churning before loud popping rings out as the corn multiplies.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
See? there is now go in there and eat them all -pulls out a large bag- now it's time!!
It's time to harvest the crops of hard labor. In which man has spent eternity preparing for the day in which it is today.... And I just made that up I think...

-cries- nuuu okay I'll just eat them then and I don't know what that thing is I just summon weird items that I don't even know....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back