• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Well, while you play whatever songs you play (AAAAAAHHHH SO MANY FLAT KEY SIGNATURES X_X) I'll be seeing how well I hold up at the orchestra concert tonight. I need to play with a bandaid, and bandaids don't mix well with strings qq

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Heh heh.." Yato laughed. He took Leah by the waist and switch thier position. Yato on top of her this time. He was having fun, the first time in 5 years, and he wanted it to last.

[/QUOTE]
Welp, too bad for Yato, I need to finish homework. xD

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]
'Such A Dull World..' Fuse Muttered as he made his way back to base in deep thought.

[/QUOTE]
But it wouldn't be dull if he were shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipped! ^-^

Won't be online until tomorrow... A few family problems have come up, so I may not be online at home very often now. Which means I may not be online for the holiday break. I'm doing what I can, but its a possibility.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Won't be online until tomorrow... A few family problems have come up, so I may not be online at home very often now. Which means I may not be online for the holiday break. I'm doing what I can, but its a possibility.

[/QUOTE]
We understand Umbra, take all the time you need..

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Won't be online until tomorrow... A few family problems have come up, so I may not be online at home very often now. Which means I may not be online for the holiday break. I'm doing what I can, but its a possibility.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, then. I wish you the best of luck in sorting out whatever's fluffing up. -hands Umbra a bucket of cookies-

[/QUOTE]
I hope everything's alright! Please do keep us updated when you can. We all love you and will be here for you, Umbra. ; v ; -Huggles.-

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Well Milla is mistaking Abel's base for Weave's

[/QUOTE]
That's not possible. Abel's base is literally made of glass and mirrors. Weaves base is made of rubble and other useless things.

She doesn't know that >.> she arrived to help Weave but she is ignorant of who is who because of the five year gap thingy she landed in florida instead of Canada so she had to work her way towards Toronto right? Or somewhere in Canada

She recently arrived to Canada to america so she wouldn't know of Weave's current state. Also she lost all communication to her branch and if you mention the stuff about glass and Mirrors, she can see herself in a mirror ya know...

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]She recently arrived to Canada to america so she wouldn't know of Weave's current state. Also she lost all communication to her branch and if you mention the stuff about glass and Mirrors, she can see herself in a mirror ya know...

[/QUOTE]
To be sent to help, they would've known the base was blown up.

You guys need to stop trying to get into the enemy base. Nothing interesting is gonna happen there, Abel isn't even the main enemy dammit.

@Aurath Moonblood Could Günther have Aryas pistol somewhere where he keeps it as a memento of her on top of the picture or had someone already taken it after Arya died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back