• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Omg, also! Syrup is sold in fancy bottles here. Ever seen Crown alcohol or whatever? I just saw a bottle like that with syrup in it. It actually doesn't taste bad, it's supposed to have a bit of a watery taste with maple. Not just sugar and maple xD

[/QUOTE]
OOOH, WAIT!!! We actually have a jar-bottle-thingy of that!! It was some gift or another for my mom, but I'm the only one of us who actually likes it.

It's probably a heck of a lot more healthy, though. I mean, DAMN this place down here has high obesity rates.

Even my cat is super fat. Like, it's not funny anymore....

Would someone be so kind as to give me a demonstration on how threads work? I would like to join but I don't have a great understanding of all my bases.

Les' do it xD You start, your opponent: you get to choose out of ANY of my characters from ANY of the Reaper seasons! (pick Scourge xD jk, idc)

Ooooh, Umbra, did you really want to give me such a great arsenal?

I'm choosing either Zero or Revnoir from this season because they're too dang cute of course.
xD

Hm.....

Zero it is!

Squids311 said:
before you guys start i would just like to say i enjoy your music @Spazzycat101
Fanky!

Juuuuuust out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to have any tips on how exactly mixing and mastering a score works, would ya..? That's pretty random, but I'm seriously struggling with that... ^^"

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
DAMMIT xD My least favorite bishie (all my non-old male characters are apparently bishies)

[/QUOTE]
-Gasp-

LEAST FAVORITE!?!?!??!?! Howwwwwwww???

Zero-chu, I choose you!

Okay, cheesiest ever, but I thought 'why not?! There's nothing to lose but your dignity!'

Spazzycat101 said:
Fanky!
Juuuuuust out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to have any tips on how exactly mixing and mastering a score works, would ya..? That's pretty random, but I'm seriously struggling with that... ^^"
No idea what that even is

Spazzycat101 said:
LEAST FAVORITE!?!?!??!?! Howwwwwwww???
He's so hard to do cos he's, honestly, not even a finished character. He was rushed but ALRIGHTY! Squids, keep in mind Zero is Wrath, so his Threads are not the same as normal. They act the same, but he also has regeneration sooo yah, everything but that is th same as a Weaver

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Uhm... Leah?

[/QUOTE]
-glares-

Okey den fine -pouts-

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A quick barrage of thin, needle-like black threads sped towards her target, loosely aiming for vital organs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero quickly moved aside, letting the Threads slide past him without resulting in injury. He glared at his opponent, his Threads forming a storm at his feet. They were itching to attack. He moved them to impale the girl within his gaze. They flew at her, aiming to rip through flesh.

(OMG Sorry ;-; worst timing evah)

Leah quickly tossed up a wall of her own threads to avert the ones about to impale her, but they burst through, causing her to gasp in pain. Even after, one of Zero's threads managed to spear her arm, and with effort, she snapped it. She formed a long blade in her hands, then felled her defense and waited for another attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero grinned cockily, and his Threads deterred his opponent's by forming small walls to bend them in different directions. The Threads he had just used sped towards Leah, trying to rip into her head. It wouldn't kill her, but the black haired male enjoyed the look of pain on his enemy's faces. He urged his Threads forward, attempting to cause tremendous pain whether it was by breaking her Threads she used to defend of ripping into that skull of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back