• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
A Tsukiborodo would have taken it meaning someone at the castle may have it. Or maybe reznos. But you have no way of contacting them for the moment.

I wonder how they would like someone who got her pregnant and was planning on spending the rest of his life with her.

Kirsa won't make another appearance until Umbra is back.~ So the couple will be snuggled up for now. > v >

[QUOTE="A Y U]Kirsa won't make another appearance until Umbra is back.~ So the couple will be snuggled up for now. > v >

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry ^^|| I'll jump back in if I find the time to and manage to start feeling better, sorry! -stabs mother while I speak- c:

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I'm sorry ^^|| I'll jump back in if I find the time to and manage to start feeling better, sorry! -stabs mother while I speak- c:

[/QUOTE]
Umbra, you don't have to RP if you're not feeling up to it. Please, take all the time you need to sort anything out.

But of course if you're wanting to relieve stress, then feel free to do whatever ya want.

Man, I really suck at sympathy xD

But really, this is nothing you have to be sorry over. Please, do whatever you need to, but don't apologize. 'Kay? ^-^

Spazzycat101 said:
Umbra, you don't have to RP if you're not feeling up to it. Please, take all the time you need to sort anything out.
But of course if you're wanting to relieve stress, then feel free to do whatever ya want.

Man, I really suck at sympathy xD

But really, this is nothing you have to be sorry over. Please, do whatever you need to, but don't apologize. 'Kay? ^-^
^^ Im Canadian, I have to say sorry..! (No seriously, if I dont, I feel even more stressed out its weird) But thank you. I'll try to be back on as soon as possible. Sorrryyyy!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
^^ Im Canadian, I have to say sorry..! (No seriously, if I dont, I feel even more stressed out its weird) But thank you. I'll try to be back on as soon as possible. Sorrryyyy!

[/QUOTE]
NUuuuuuuuuuu!! -stuffs an apple into Umbra's mouth- No more sorries, you don't have to be sorry! >.<

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I'm sorry ^^|| I'll jump back in if I find the time to and manage to start feeling better, sorry! -stabs mother while I speak- c:

[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean it in that way! I do not mind waiting, AT ALL. Please do get better. I know how you feels. I used to get sick a lot before. ;;

Also I'm sorry if I took so long but again I'm mostly active in weekends and also can somebody tell me what's going on in the RP now???

[QUOTE="A Y U]I didn't mean it in that way! I do not mind waiting, AT ALL. Please do get better. I know how you feels. I used to get sick a lot before. ;;

[/QUOTE]
Oh it's not physical health ^^

Alternated said:
FINALLY!!! I'm free that took a lot whew.......now what.....

Welcome back~!

Alternated said:
Thanks for welcoming me :) Umbra and Shinohara but for now I need to catch up so what's goin on??
I haven't been in the RP for a day or so, so I wouldn't really know... All I know is that Aura came back and he has a big ol castle in the great white north of the great white north xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I'm liking the holiday shtuffs. It breaks up the Facebook-y appearance. :3

And hi Umbra! -hands Umbra a tray of little cake-pops-

So, about that summary....

Kiritsu's second character has found the weaver 'base', and now a bunch of people are on high alert for stranger danger. Amelia, my second character, is spying on them, and Zen and the other guy have been greeted at the gates of the aforementioned castle.

Spazzycat101 said:
Ooh, I'm liking the holiday shtuffs. It breaks up the Facebook-y appearance. :3
And hi Umbra! -hands Umbra a tray of little cake-pops-
-hands back the tray- I can't eat cake or anything that sugary, thank you tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back