• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Summoning things? Whatever do you mean...? 9_9 -hides shovel behind back-

Last edited by a moderator:
I can like summon things that I want but it's more weirder than the one I want to have......and also I never knew Deadpool can do that

And no, it's The Vision you're thinking of. He can also fly. He also has the mindstone, and is worthy of the throne to Asgard (technically)

Alternated said:
I can like summon things that I want but it's more weirder than the one I want to have......and also I never knew Deadpool can do that
Well how do you suppose he draws out a grenade launcher when he's not even carrying one

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Well how do you suppose he draws out a grenade launcher when he's not even carrying one

[/QUOTE]
Because he's a comic book character. Harley Quin does that too, at least in Injustics: Gods Among Us.

OMG UMBRA I'M SO SORREY

-
well, technically, I can't eat popcorn either... but this is a forum! Technically, you could fly if you wanted.-

-slowly begins to float up into the air, clawing at the air-

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Oh that game. I like that game. And I like using Superman. Cause he's superman!

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, but what about Zod?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]-when u can't eat popcorn...- ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Ayyy, It's Umbra, how ya doing eh? And why can't you eat popcorn eh? Cause that's absurd!

Spazzycat101 said:
OMG UMBRA I'M SO SORREY
-
well, technically, I can't eat popcorn either... but this is a forum! Technically, you could fly if you wanted.-

-slowly begins to float up into the air, clawing at the air-

Ooh, but what about Zod?
Cause He dead Spaz -_- ... Superman Killed him, but snapping his neck in the movie of 'Man Of Steel remember... Unless you haven't watched it yet

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Cause He dead Spaz -_- ... Superman Killed him, but snapping his neck in the movie of 'Man Of Steel remember... Unless you haven't watched it yet

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I remember, but I was wondering about playing him in Injustice: GAU. He does have the same general abilities.

Hey @Umbra Regalia how does one become a Reaper anyways? Does it by chance happen when someone merges its DNA to oneself.. Say Merging a Sin's DNA to gain the Sin's healing capability, but has major bad effects to one's body and DNA..

Spazzycat101 said:
Yeah, I remember, but I was wondering about playing him in Injustice: GAU. He does have the same general abilities.
Well not really the same if truly compared to superman in the DC universe. Cause Zod can't absorb the sun's power to become powerful.. And either way, their both dead.. Superman Killed Zod, Doomsday Killed Superman.. So in general they shouldn't even exist.. Unless were comparing Zod to Cyborg Superman?

Spazzycat101 said:
But it would be actually nice to play as him, but with more moves that weren't copy and pasted from Superman. In any cases that would be cool to play as him.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Well not really the same if truly compared to superman in the DC universe. Cause Zod can't absorb the sun's power to become powerful.. And either way, their both dead.. Superman Killed Zod, Doomsday Killed Superman.. So in general they shouldn't even exist.. Unless were comparing Zod to Cyborg Superman?

[/QUOTE]
Uuh... The last thing I watched was Man of Steel. I'm obviously not caught up. O.o

@Umbra Regalia[/URL] how does one become a Reaper anyways? Does it by chance happen when someone merges its DNA to oneself.. Say Merging a Sin's DNA to gain the Sin's healing capability, but has major bad effects to one's body and DNA..

To become a Reaper, you must not have a Core already imbedded inside of you - you have to be perfectly human. There is a chemical that forms the Cores, and is to be injected into your bloodstream. Reapers are formed by giving injections to humans. More info on what goes on will be shown later, but if you're thinking of making your character a Reaper, then no. Oh and humans cannot become Wraiths, Wraiths are born from special Cores. Their bodies are made of sentient Threads.

Posteeed! Ehehehehe! Also, I don't think I'll be online for very long this weekend, going out Christmas shopping on one of those days. I forget which, they sound the same >u< But I made a super long post so @A Y U you've been replied to and a bit of story progression~! And the mention of an unfinished character xD DARN U GALE! I need to find a pic for him... Black hair? Brown hair? WHITE HAIR?!? Tch, so many options!

@A Y U[/URL] you've been replied to and a bit of story progression~! And the mention of an unfinished character xD DARN U GALE! I need to find a pic for him... Black hair? Brown hair? WHITE HAIR?!? Tch, so many options!
I want to give just as long as a post, so Imma have to wait until I get home. 3pm PST. -Has mentioned this 30 times.-

I do hope you get better, whatever you are fighting. ; o ;

[QUOTE="A Y U]I want to give just as long as a post, so Imma have to wait until I get home. 3pm PST. -Has mentioned this 30 times.-
I do hope you get better, whatever you are fighting. ; o ;

[/QUOTE]
Anxiety, stress, depression, and a bunch of fun people in my house! And alright, but you really don't have to make such a long post xD But whatever floats your goat

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Anxiety, stress, depression, and a bunch of fun people in my house! And alright, but you really don't have to make such a long post xD But whatever floats your goat

[/QUOTE]
I'll most likely just reply later. xD

Get better! I know how anxiety, depression and stress feels. We all want our Umbra well. TT ^ TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back