• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Everybody! We are having a 3 day time skip so as to be at the castle and not have to rp that boring journey! Time skip in

zenreaper said:
zen was almost at his limit. he was flushed and looking around nervously. he was surprisingly shy with things like this.he suddenly took a deep breath"look w-..would you mind accompanying me to my bedroom?" 'I SAID IT!' he screamed out in his head
Zen's getting ALL the ladies!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Zen's getting ALL the ladies!

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh, I'm just shipping Amelia with everybody in my head...

But seriously... RevAura is like my BROTP

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Well at least until I finish my update for Elsword then get dragged into it. >uO

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm Wildstar-ing, probably going to return to FFXIII soon...

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]The maid watched him carefully. She seemed to follow him everywhere now. Tending to his needs, making shure he is okay.

[/QUOTE]
At this rate, you'll have to make a CS for the maid!! xD

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Spider-Man isn't DC?

'Cause last I thought, he wasn't Marvel... 'Cause that's Avengers and Antman and stuff.

Or is he something else entirely..? Cause Batman and Superman and Aquaman and such are DC....

I gtg for the night, and may not be online until around 12 eastern tomorrow, I'm a bit busy in the morning.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I gtg for the night, and may not be online until around 12 eastern tomorrow, I'm a bit busy in the morning.

[/QUOTE]
Aww, ehrmkay den. See you then! -gives Umbra a tray/bowl/plate of some kind of snack that she can eat, because my few go-to options have already been eliminated-

Could anyone help me figure out where I should start. I have lost all sense of direction with this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back