• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Ah. Well the. Ouch for broken threads... But that makes a bit more sense. Couldn't really tell though, in just the text. I think it would seem less not-like-what-happened if it was explained IC.

Spazzycat101 said:
xD with @Kiritsu Senpai's post and the ratings, I feel like Aurath and others are all like 'Awww... That's so emotional...' While I'm just in the corner like
'CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
:D -over exaggerated thumbs-up-'

But I think it's a sad scene too, just sayin' >.>
Then there's just Revnoir... Aaaaaany moment now... The feels train will arrive sooooon, SOOOOOOOON c: ehehehehehhehehehe

Reaper 3 now has their own server on Discord! For anyone who does not have the application, it can be downloaded in Site Chat. To join the Reaper 3 server, you need an invite. Here's the link you need! Discord I'm not an expert on the subject, so I can't really help that much if you have problems ^^||

If anyone's wondering what the chat on Discord is for, since we have the OOC, it's for if you really need something from one of the GMs (as it has notifications, and we reply faster in Discord than here as we don't have to check for notifications) as well as the voice chat in case anyone wants to get to know everyone before Reaper 3 ends! Although it's mainly for the notifications~! I dunno about Aura but I don't have wifi all the time, and I'm usually in class when everything's going on. I can almost always use my phone in class, so you'll be able to reach one of the GMs easier on Discord!

Thanks to Umbra, Kirsa will be bed ridden for the moment. I need to take my leave for the week but I shall return on Friday. School is taking its toll and I need to focus. I won't be gone but will be on and off (mostly off, on to just keep up with RPs). Until then, bye bye.~ c:

I guess this would be the time to say that I more than likely won't be on at all during break, which for me is all week after this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
I guess this would be the time to say that I more than likely won't be on at all during break, which for me is all week after this one.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Wait. Your break is only one week?!

I... I'm honestly not sure... ^-^" But I won't be on for all of next week.

ALTHOUGH, I'll be sure to upload a couple of pictures of where I went when I get back. >:3

Spazzycat101 said:
I... I'm honestly not sure... ^-^" But I won't be on for all of next week.
ALTHOUGH, I'll be sure to upload a couple of pictures of where I went when I get back. >:3
Ok~! We hope to see you back as soon as possible (I know you're not leaving yet but still)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Ok~! We hope to see you back as soon as possible (I know you're not leaving yet but still)

[/QUOTE]
xD Fanky. I'll be sure to put at least one post in over the week, though, if there's internet service.

Shinohara said:
@Aurath Moonblood Check Günthers last response to Reznos. It's on page 59, quite far down.
Auras not able to really post at the moment, he's a bit busy. Just warning you that he may not post. He might tho, since he may find a sliver of time to reply.

l: uhmmm... It's extremely risky and may end up with your character dead. You leave that up to chance? Just joking, no worries, but you'll have to run it by Aura when he gets back around 11pm eastern to see if the family knows how to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back