• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] 3D, don't worry >u< It has the prettiest little characters. It's not chibi, don't get me wrong. Just look up some pictures. -grins widely- Oh, Demir, Ima getcha one day~!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, good, GOOD.... I couldn't play a 2-D or an eight-bit for the life of me.... O.o "

LuciusIII said:
(Aight, I'm back! Can someone explain what happened since the girl showed up at the camp?)
how hard is it to follow a simple rule!? Everyone needs to stop putting OOC in the IC!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]how hard is it to follow a simple rule!? Everyone needs to stop putting OOC in the IC!

[/QUOTE]
Umbra HIII!!! You're here! How art thou? -waves furiously-

Since Amelia, or Kiritsu's character? Well, that's about the same time...

Weave made the trip to the base, and now they're just waiting there.

Spazzycat101 said:
Umbra HIII!!! You're here! How art thou? -waves furiously-
Stresssssssssssss........... Also, I can't guarantee I'll be on tonight, but I'll do my very best to find a way around my gosh derned mother.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Stresssssssssssss........... Also, I can't guarantee I'll be on tonight, but I'll do my very best to find a way around my gosh derned mother.

[/QUOTE]
IKR? -hugs- I dunno what exactly is wrong, but I hope that whatever it is it gets better. ;_;

Spazzycat101 said:
IKR? -hugs- I dunno what exactly is wrong, but I hope that whatever it is it gets better. ;_;
Thank you ;-; I hope it gets better, too. But with more time with my mother during the holidays... -shivers- Oh no...

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Thank you ;-; I hope it gets better, too. But with more time with my mother during the holidays... -shivers- Oh no...

[/QUOTE]
Would... would hot cocoa help? -holds out mug of hot chocolate, made of chocolate milk mix that might have belonged to your stash maybe-

Spazzycat101 said:
Would... would hot cocoa help? -holds out mug of hot chocolate, made of chocolate milk mix that might have belonged to your stash maybe-
OMG YES PLS -takes ALL the hot chocolate- NYAAAAA HOT CHOCOLAAAAAATE!!!!! (Also, Spazzy, did you ever look Aura Kingdom up? Just wondering if you're downloading it, sorry, I don't mean to annoy you with it, sorry ;- ;)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
OMG YES PLS -takes ALL the hot chocolate- NYAAAAA HOT CHOCOLAAAAAATE!!!!! (Also, Spazzy, did you ever look Aura Kingdom up? Just wondering if you're downloading it, sorry, I don't mean to annoy you with it, sorry ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
:3

(And no, I've not gotten to it yet, but you're not annoying at all. I may try and get it on saturday, but I'm not sure. I do know though that I've been procrastinating ish on writing a blog-post about books (why school) and that I won't be able to tonight. ;_; I'm sowwy.)

Spazzycat101 said:
:3
(And no, I've not gotten to it yet, but you're not annoying at all. I may try and get it on saturday, but I'm not sure. I do know though that I've been procrastinating ish on writing a blog-post about books (why school) and that I won't be able to tonight. ;_; I'm sowwy.)
Alright no problem ^^ Sorry if I DO get annoying, I tend to get over-excited about actually having people play old games again. All my old friends on there have moved on ;-; -cries in corner- our little group sort of disbanded...

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Alright no problem ^^ Sorry if I DO get annoying, I tend to get over-excited about actually having people play old games again. All my old friends on there have moved on ;-; -cries in corner- our little group sort of disbanded...

[/QUOTE]
I kinda know what you mean, I try to recruit people to play on the same server sometimes, but it never works out and I get bored waiting and I end up leveling up my character while they never log in. ;_;

Uuuuuumbraaaaaaaaaa

Why are you making a ship-war?
-_-

You know how much we all ship KiRevnoir... Kirsa won't be happy when A Y U gets back....

I'm back from my long week of school. Who's this Mila? And excuse me, Revnoir is Kirsa's. e A e ..

Spazzycat101 said:
Uuuuuumbraaaaaaaaaa
Why are you making a ship-war?
-_-

You know how much we all ship KiRevnoir... Kirsa won't be happy when A Y U gets back....
I'm back. And unhappy. e v e

Blame Aura, not me >u< I'm just rolling with it. Also, welcome back. I am OFFICIALLY on break OOOH AND!! And! The prologue is out I should add that link now... WOO book is back in business!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Blame Aura, not me >u< I'm just rolling with it. Also, welcome back. I am OFFICIALLY on break OOOH AND!! And! The prologue is out I should add that link now... WOO book is back in business!

[/QUOTE]
KIRSA AND REVNOIR FOREVER. ; A ;

Don't worry xD I ship Kirsa with him more than Mia but there's a few reasons why Revnoir may sort of be a bit strange about the whole thing. c: Basically, he's slowly losing his mind and since Mia is a little like Xillia, she sort of calms him down easier than Kirsa could in this situation. More or less, Xillia's influence isn't gone yet xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back