• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
The link to the book is up! To anyone who was reading it, you'll have to read it again as the events will be completely different xD Yeaaah... Sorry!

If you don't want to read it or just don't have time, no worries.

Alrighty... that should separate Amelia for about a RL week. I won't be gone immediately, though, I've still got Saturday to RP (maybe...).... Now, what to do with Leah..?

Alsoooooooooooooooooooo

KIREVNOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, where was I..? Oh yes, what do about Leah.... Anyone have any ideas?

Spazzycat101 said:
Alrighty... that should separate Amelia for about a RL week. I won't be gone immediately, though, I've still got Saturday to RP (maybe...).... Now, what to do with Leah..?
Alsoooooooooooooooooooo

KIREVNOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, where was I..? Oh yes, what do about Leah.... Anyone have any ideas?
You: Detailed plan of what happens to characters while gone.

Me: No plan for anything but the end of the story and characters go missing even when I'm perfectly active.
Sorry Zero.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
You: Detailed plan of what happens to characters while gone.
Me: No plan for anything but the end of the story and characters go missing even when I'm perfectly active.
Sorry Zero.

[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. I used to do that, until this one friend of mine asked everybody if we could pause the RP for a month. At that point, it had been going on for months, and we reluctantly agreed 'cause we didn't want her to blow up.

The RP ended up dying, obviously, but it was the first RP I was in that lasted more than a week RL. ;_;

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Then there's Reaper xD -lasted since August-

[/QUOTE]
No, that's only a little less than how long our RP lasted. xD Don't worry, this plot is too good to die. To feelsy, too shippy, too awesome. :3

And that RP was record length. Most on that site only lasted a few days, maybe a week before fizzling out. It was the best RP that we had. Best character I had made, best plotless exposition,

aaaaaaahhhhh, nostalgia.....

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
What? O.o

[/QUOTE]
A friend of mine, they're sitting right next to me. ^-^ I've been bothering him to join this for quite a while, so I'm leaving this tag for the next time he opens his computer.

Spazzycat101 said:
A friend of mine, they're sitting right next to me. ^-^ I've been bothering him to join this for quite a while, so I'm leaving this tag for the next time he opens his computer.
Ah alright xD @Growley Get yer butt over here or Spazzy will probably force-feed you popcorn until you explode!

Umbra Regalia] [FONT=Tillana] Ah alright [/FONT] xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25999-growley/ said:
@Growley[/URL] Get yer butt over here or Spazzy will probably force-feed you popcorn until you explode!
Oooooh, wonderful idea!!! ^-^ -clambers atop FIM's popcorn vault-

-while eating
lembas-

-because why not-

FINALLY!!!!!!! -stuffs popcorn in Growley's mouth-

And you were smart to avoid the bus.... They're being extra loud and the radio is turned up way high. It's getting in the way of TSFH. ;_;

Oh that's right you're still in middle school!

Dont you ever say you want to go to high school. Middle school is WAY Better (-trying best not to say elementary, we dont have middle in Canada-)

Growley said:
HURRAY IM HERE
It's nice to meet you Growley ^^ Spazzy has said absolutely nothing about you. All good things. Welp, I am the owner for the series and one of the GMs of the RP ^^ I'm also the author of the book, but that's unnecessary details!

We welcome you to Reaper, new Recruit!

Oh and happy holidays.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]he would be a wind light weaver? ( xD ? Question right there for Umbra).

[/QUOTE] No, they replace the Core ^^ You're just a Light Weaver now. Make sure not to get any Shadow Threads in your system, or it's immediate game over no matter what crazy ideas you come up with. Your character will die.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]But is it possible?

[/QUOTE]
-3- How do you not know the answer?! You were one of the original Weavers dammit you should know this... No, it's not possible to have 2 elements. Threads will fight like anti-viruses and kill the host if you were to have 2. Even worse if it's Light and Shadow.

So, um, since I don't know the story could someone put it all in a short paragraph or two please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back