• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Fly safely! If ye don't, Reapers gon' take over the world and gnaw 'yer arms off! c: Adorably, of course!

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear... That doesn't sound very fun... ^-^"

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Meh, I'd let a Reaper gnaw my arm off. They're adorable! Well, the Grunts at least c:

[/QUOTE]

Wait... What? Do they look like fluffy black kittens or something?

Even so, I kinda need my arms...

I love how nobody's tied things together yet c:

Hint: Reaper 1 had an event that meant more than you'd expect. Another hint: It's what helped Weave discover the Sins.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I love how nobody's tied things together yet c:
Hint: Reaper 1 had an event that meant more than you'd expect. Another hint: It's what helped Weave discover the Sins.

[/QUOTE]
Aahh!! Airport wifi isn't reliable enough to reread stuff... ;_;

No need to reread xD Just pay close attention to some of the characters and how they act from now on. -hint hint wink wink- -cough- Noir -cough- mmk? >uO The end is gon' be great.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
No need to reread xD Just pay close attention to some of the characters and how they act from now on. -hint hint wink wink- -cough- Noir -cough- mmk? >uO The end is gon' be great.

[/QUOTE]
But I only came in by the end of Reaper one.... But...

So, it's got something to do with Revnoir going insane again, hm? And Yulier as whale?

Yulier doesn't know about what's going on. It includes both noirs. -wink wink- Both noirs. Mmkay? Have Kama, Shino, or Aura tell you about it. I know for sure they were there and I think Kiritsu was there too. Kama's character found it tho.

Well, I'm skimming Reaper One, but I'm still tempted to ask if the even was one I was there for or one that came before I joined. At least that. I'm not giving up yet!

Also, who's Gale?

;-; Did I not make it obvious enough? Galenoir. Revnoir. Thinkaboutit. Also, I don't get your question but the thingy I'm referring to is near the start. Kinda. Maybe more towards the middle.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] awwwwwwwww we'll miss youuuu!

[/QUOTE]
-hugs- Fanky! I hope I don't miss the plot twisty! O.o

Spazzycat101 said:
-hugs- Fanky! I hope I don't miss the plot twisty! O.o
We'll probably have it after Christmas, around New Year maybe ^^ That's just an idea, I actually don't know exactly when it'll happen.

c: Dun worry, she can survive. Just barely, tho. Her Core won't work anymore tho, do you wanna stay as a Weaver or..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back