• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Cos you're so damn busy having sex with Eve l:

[/QUOTE]
I think that's mostly the purpose of the Vayne and Eve show but I'll try to read every new page (if I have the time that is)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I love how Aura's the only one who noticed the Reapers in the distance xD

[/QUOTE]
Yep. xD

ALSO, I'm probably not going to not be on as often as I thought!
:D

So separating my characters was useless...
:|

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be back on until around... I'm guessing 4 pm eastern, I've got some things to do in town ;-; which includes getting a hair cut. I haven't had one in 2 years, I don't wanna...

!!IMMA FIRE MA LAZA!!

images

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]

!!IMMA FIRE MA LAZA!!

images

[/QUOTE]
Just make the lazer black and the eyes red and we've got it perfect xD

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Just make the lazer black and the eyes red and we've got it perfect xD

[/QUOTE]
And sorry, I dozed off. Cause you know, timezone difference--and a mother who forces you to sleep.

So... Aura's letting strange reapers that could kill him in two blows into his castle where literally EVERYONE is?

Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. >.>

During the reaper invasion of the first season....

Weaver: 'Sir! Reapers are invading!'

Aura: 'Throw coffee at them!'

Weaver: 'Okay!'

Suddenly, a few large carafes of coffee are thrown out into the crowd of reapers. They stop, then screech happily amongst themselves as they gather the coffee and leave.

Scourge: 'No! Nooooo! What are you doing? My life's work is ruined! -slaps leviathan, who pours scalding coffee over his head-'

Cain: '-strangling a reaper, shaking it furiously by the throat and stabbing it multiple times while laughing. An empty pot of coffee (espresso) is discarded a few feet away-'

Sins: '-glancing around, one takes a pot of coffe and tastes it. After adding a bit of sugar, all seven are walking back to base, conversing casually-'

Revnoir: '-leans back in chair, sipping his coffee with an "ass-load of sugar" contentedly-'

Spazzycat101 said:
During the reaper invasion of the first season....
Weaver: 'Sir! Reapers are invading!'

Aura: 'Throw coffee at them!'

Weaver: 'Okay!'

Suddenly, a few large carafes of coffee are thrown out into the crowd of reapers. They stop, then screech happily amongst themselves as they gather the coffee and leave.

Scourge: 'No! Nooooo! What are you doing? My life's work is ruined! -slaps leviathan, who pours scalding coffee over his head-'

Cain: '-strangling a reaper, shaking it furiously by the throat and stabbing it multiple times while laughing. An empty pot of coffee (espresso) is discarded a few feet away-'

Sins: '-glancing around, one takes a pot of coffe and tastes it. After adding a bit of sugar, all seven are walking back to base, conversing casually-'

Revnoir: '-leans back in chair, sipping his coffee with an "ass-load of sugar" contentedly-'
The true plot of Reaper xD Omg this is perfect, we're posting this in Notes!

[QUOTE="A Y U]So.. what do I do about Kirsa. . v ."

[/QUOTE]
At this time I think Umbra would be fast asleep right now...same with Aura -Flips a book page, indulging on novelty Guide-

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Some of my family lives there. I wonder how they are? Care to deliver a message?

[/QUOTE]
Well... I'm kind of on an island....

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Message on a bottle? Carrier Pigeon?

The Force?

"Use the Force young Padawan"

[/QUOTE]
OMG YUSH

Have you seen VII?

Fricking awesome.
O.o

Spazzycat101 said:
OMG YUSH
Have you seen VII?

Fricking awesome.
O.o
Not yet ;-; but I want too... but there is always the internet though.. So maybe soon.

"Give Up Anakin I have the higher ground! -Obi Wan Kanobi" (I think I got that right)

(Btw just got my new phone and I love the notification settings, I won't miss a Rpn alert as long as it is with me ^^. Or if I'm asleep or don't have it.)

[QUOTE="A Y U]So.. what do I do about Kirsa. . v ."

[/QUOTE]
We can have the doctors finish up with her then all the ship moments. Also, heads up xD Revnoir's making a 180 because of the new meds k?

[QUOTE="A Y U]WAIT. Does this mean no more Kirsa and Revnoir?! @ A @
Also, sorry for not replying today. I got distracted with art. I was doing a commissions for an OC and I'm drawing Kirsa and Revnoir.~ ( I attached a sample. e v e )

[/QUOTE]
No... That means more Kirsanoir -3- And...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FANAAAAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTTTTT
xD (the Kirsa and Revnoir part)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back