• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] We'll probably have it after Christmas, around New Year maybe ^^ That's just an idea, I actually don't know exactly when it'll happen.

[/QUOTE]
I... I'll be gone through Christmas.

But shit? I don't wanna miss shit!!!

Oh, no no, the super plot twisty part comes after a few plot twists. Also, I love how everyone's dying and you're just "shit I don't wanna miss it!"

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Oh, no no, the super plot twisty part comes after a few plot twists. Also, I love how everyone's dying and you're just "shit I don't wanna miss it!"

[/QUOTE]
I'm reading it

OOMMGG I STILL SHIP KIREVNOIR DAMMIT ~_~

And does one of the plot twisties have something to do with your ship-breaker character that you have yet to use? O.o

Spazzycat101 said:
I'm reading it
OOMMGG I STILL SHIP KIREVNOIR DAMMIT ~_~

And does one of the plot twisties have something to do with your ship-breaker character that you have yet to use? O.o
Elita? Oh yeah xD I decided to scrap her. She's not being used anymore.

Good evening! And Merry Christmas! (In advance, or unless you're having it early o_O)I'm back for more Reaper and RPs!

What's been happening these past few days? Story wise to be exact--And thanks in advance.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Good evening! And Merry Christmas! (In advance, or unless you're having it early o_O)I'm back for more Reaper and RPs!
What's been happening these past few days? Story wise to be exact--And thanks in advance.

[/QUOTE]
A lot has happened and I haven't even been here the whole time to see xD As always, I can't exactly give you the story -3- Sorry... I'm so useless when it comes to that stuff.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
A lot has happened and I haven't even been here the whole time to see xD As always, I can't exactly give you the story -3- Sorry... I'm so useless when it comes to that stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, don't sweat about it, I think I'm more useless.. -looks at self's life, on how one can't be any more successful than one is- ...*Sigh* Yep...

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Oh! Revnoir almost murdered both Mia and Kirsa! c: It was great, you should've been there.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I wish... I wish I was there to see him break their bodies same with their hearts and hope... Wish I was their to witness the tradegy... *Sarcasm*

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Yeah I wish... I wish I was there to see him break their bodies same with their hearts and hope... Wish I was their to witness the tradegy... *Sarcasm*

[/QUOTE]
Oh! But Kirsa survived losing her Core, and is barely alive :D And Mia found a way to calm Rev down from his little whacko sprees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back