• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](So for those of you who don't already know.... My fiancé is pregnant. We just went for the ultra sound. We are having girls. Twin girls.)

[/QUOTE]
(Congratulations I guess,,, or am I too early?)

“Yes Sir.... Just drank too much 'Wizard CaFizzle'....” Sabrin Replied while brushing his Armor casually trying to make up for his epic fail.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Sloth looks at pride with a disturbed look on her face."Lust don't go!!"

[/QUOTE]
Lust was gone, already in the kitchen. She closed the door and pulled out a knife. She sighed, and decided to let off some steam. She threw the knife at the door, the knife entering the wood. She walked over and yanked it out. She walked back and started to make a sandwich

(Wait!.......Three People having a Cliché Romance scene [Pride, Lust, Sloth], And illuminati has three sides, and if three people are playing romance then it is equivalent to a 'Love Triangle', And Illuminati is a triangle...........*Gasps*.....

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!)

"Huh wait these aren't lust feet the nails are to Long and lust just left," pride looks over at sloth and his eye twitches he then shivers and drags his feet to himself.

(Cough you guys any ooc chat must he accompanied by ic chat otherwise your breaking umbras rules) pride sneezes and then holds his knees.

Lust finished making the sandwich and finished eating it. She slowly walked back to Sloth and Pride, sitting down in an armchair, separate from Sloth and Pride. She avoided eye contact t and watched the movie

(How do you know if my nails are long if I have shoes on... Ya weirdo plus I do trim my nails *does a hair flip* for your information )

" Um I'm going to go now" She said getting up "Wait I'll miss my fandom and won't know what everyone is talking about on tmblr when I get on later... Pride leave!" She said sitting back down.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Pride doesn't wear shoes are you crazy oh wait sloth well I assume she wasn't wearing shoes which she isn't because it was never established lol)

Pride shivered."You leave big foot why didn't you tell me those where your feet,"he rubbed his feet."I'm sorry my precious feet I'll be sure to wash you tonight extra good.

Lust sighed and leaned back, hugging her knees. She ignored everything, watching the show, no interest in it either. She just stared off into space, not thinking about anything.

" who walks around barefoot anyways? Excuse i wasn't trying to play footsie ok? If you want to do all that do it on your on time! Lust get your boyfriend!"

Lust sighed and turned to them. "Pride, don't cheat on me. Sloth, hug your feet." She said softly, turning back to the screen boredly.

Scarlett woke up, inhaling sharply. She felt the sheets and yawned, trying to focus her vision. A burst of excitement came to her. She was going to see their new house today! The girl stood up to go see if her mom was awake yet and her breath halted.

"Cheat I wasn't cheating I thought those where your feet! Plus your barefoot to sloth so you have no room to talk!" Pride walked over to lust and in a Chinese accent said. "Mister Miyagi wax on wax off now?"

"....mister mayagi gets no karate.." She said, getting up and walking out. "I'm gonna take a shower.." She sighed and walked through the doorway

Scarlett's legs felt weak. Where was she?! Someone kidnapped her! Carly sat down, barely able to breath and jumped up in surprise with a hiss of pain. She saw a red book on the bed and picked it up only to throw it against the wall with a cry of frustration, fury, and confusion. The journal fell open revealing her handwriting. Carly crouched down horrified. She was much taller than she remembered. {Was I in a coma?} Scarlett asked herself. She calmly flipped to the front of the journal.

"I have to keep writing. You don't know what's happening, do you? I've been there and I will be there every single day until I die. Write down what happens today so the memories will not forever be lost. The first entry is on Page 5."

(I was actaully watching a tv show :P )

She snickers until realizing that the show was over."Wait it can't be over! what happened to Marie? What's going on with my jacob? It can't be over!"She said hugging the T.V. and sobbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back