• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Sloth

She starts to laugh to the point where she snorted ."alright alright! You win! You're making me laugh too much!...Wait what time is it?".

zen slowly sat up feeling and intense pain he brought his hand up to his nose. looking at his hand afterwards revealed an immense amount of blood. he looked to the ground seeing more then turned around to see the gate wall with his blood in one big splat on its side. it was a miracle he had not bleed out."..med..bay.." he mumbled standing up shakily. he began walking clinging to the walls until he got there pushing the door open softly"..Gunther?....hello?"

"Hey lust babe I could use some help here I'm kind of on my last leg," pride said jokingly but totally serious about the help.

Sloth regenerated her arm and leg (I asked umbra if I could and she said yeah! Haha I win at life) then she checked her watch. 4 o'clock... "I'm so hungry... Im going to make some burgers." She walked out of the cage then looked at lust 'Wow you dressed modest for once. Where were you anyways?"

"Sleeping. I had a rough sleep" she purred and stood up, brushing off her hoodie. "Besides, today is my lazy day" she shrugged

zenreaper said:
zen slowly sat up feeling and intense pain he brought his hand up to his nose. looking at his hand afterwards revealed an immense amount of blood. he looked to the ground seeing more then turned around to see the gate wall with his blood in one big splat on its side. it was a miracle he had not bleed out."..med..bay.." he mumbled standing up shakily. he began walking clinging to the walls until he got there pushing the door open softly"..Gunther?....hello?"

She sighed and walked over. She placed a hand in her hip and looked at the arm, then at Pride. "Really Miyagi? Again?" She chuckled, smirking at him

( Oh sorry. Didn't notice that when I quickly read through it. )

There was another doctor present while Günther was away with Arya. "Günther isn't here at the moment, sir." The doctor spoke, looking at Zen and noticing his condition. She quickly went to support him and take him to the nearest empty bed. "Hang in there. What happened?" She asked.

"exercise.....distraction...wall...."zen mumbled trying to keep himself awake. he was beginning to faint from blood loss.

The doctor helped Zen to lay down on the bed. "Are you feeling cold?" She asked and checked Zen's pulse.

Pride smiled. "Shut up you know you love me," he said reattaching his arm it quickly healed."Now help me to my leg please meh lady."

"exact...opposite" zens threads caused him to be internally cold all the time so when things like this happened he got the exact opposite effect. so zen was burning up.

"Nice, Everyday is my lazy day." She said smiling "well if you guys need me I'll be in the kitchen." She then walked off to the kitchen.

The doctor though for a while before looking back at one of the shelves with blood bags. She looked back at Zen. "What's your blood type?"

Pride hoped over to his leg and reattached it."Ahh that's better," he said grabbing lust in a hug."I've missed ya lust darling, "he said his finger touching the bottom of lust chin.

The doctor quickly walked to the shelf and grabbed a few bloodbags, checking the types on them. She found one bag that contained the right blood. She took the bloodbag and quickly got back to Zen. She attatched a needle to the bloodbag and placed it hanging high up from a hook. She then pushed the needle into Zen's arm.

zen winced a little as the needle went into his arm. afterwards he muttered"thank you now if you could bandage up my broken and swollen nose that would be great too.."

The doctor looked at Zen's face and sighed. "You weavers sure know how to hurt yourself" She said before walking away to look for anything she would need to fix Zen's nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back