• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

zen laughed a little trying not to move too much to not hurt his nose."you must hate us giving you guys more work all the time...well i wouldn't blame you"

"Alright let's get started" sloth said to herself. So she got out her ingredients then started to make a burger when she was finished putting the bun on the burger. she thought to herself "hmm...this is too basic.". So she makes some ketchup with some Himalayan salt then puts it on the burger. But she still thought something was missing so she wrapped the burger in bacon then with ground beef. She puts it under the oven then after a couple of mins she did the same procedure again. Then it was perfection she sat on the couch with this huge burger,satisfied with her work and watched T.V.

Last edited by a moderator:
The doctor walked back to Zen with some skin-tape (Got no idea of the name in english but tape used on skin.) and some cotton padds. "I don't hate you. It keeps me busy. What else would I do if not patch you up all the time. Also this will hurt and I can't do anything about it." She said and grabbed Zen by the nose, pressing it together so it would heal into a normal shape instead of a huge ass ball. She then placed the cotton pads and used the tape to fasten it to Zen's skin. "Try to not make too much facial expressions. It won't help with healing."

(Maybe I should make her a Character...)

(lol maybe i kinda think you should)

zen blinked after getting over the fact that her grabbing his nose made him want to cut her in half" facial expressions won't be a problem i have a case of resting 'dead fish face' "

"Guess that helps healing." The doctor said with a laugh. "Now you need rest and you'll be on good way towards getting out of here."

"I sure do you couldnt pay me to forget," Deus said and lifted lust up into his arms."Ok lets go watch TV with sloth,"Deus said walking to the living room still holding lust. He then sat down next to sloth."Ok so what we watching?"

"thanks again doctor....whats your name?"(incitive to make her n actual character and ill be gone for a bit just got a new 3ds)

(lol okay. I guess I'll make it official soon.)

"Eve. Eve Bradley." She introduced herself.

(Er... If I remember correctly... Blood loss from a broken nose isn't severe enough to cause dizziness or fainting, unless you dislike the sight of blood.)

Leah, still fiddling with reaper settings, was marking codes into the wall using a screw from the height adjustment piece of one of the crutches, not much thinking of the wall or that the letters were not in a very discrete place.

"Shhh... It just got interesting." Sloth then tried to take a bite of the huge burger without disconnecting her jae but she gave up and took a small bite instead. She looks at Pride and lust then says " Cute." Then continue s watching T.V.

"Oohh is this the one where they destroy the monster car? That's right destroy it destroy that car destroy it real good!" Pride watched intently.

Spazzycat101 said:
(Er... If I remember correctly... Blood loss from a broken nose isn't severe enough to cause dizziness or fainting, unless you dislike the sight of blood.)
(I guess there was other ways Zen lost blood.)

Lust blushed as Pride picked her up and sat down at the couch with Sloth. "Really?" She whispered, watching the movie as well. She decided to get comfortable and rested her head on his shoulder, watching the screen

Sabrin suddenly stood up from collapsing, apparently he drank too much 'Wizard CaFizzle' which are extremely high in acidity, his head still woozy from impacting to the floor.

She blushed and smirked. "Keep calling yourself mr Miyagi and you won't get any karate tonight" she purred, whispering in his ear.

Lust saw this but decided to use this get out of jail free card later. This made her upset but she hid it. "I'm gonna go get something to eat.." She said softly, getting out of Prides arms and walked out, giving him the partial cold shoulder.

Sloth looks at pride with a disturbed look on her face."Lust don't go!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(So for those of you who don't already know.... My fiancé is pregnant. We just went for the ultra sound. We are having girls. Twin girls.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back