• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Aura whent to the training room and stoped in the center of it. He pulled his long, bone white hair into a ponytail. This revealed the long jagged scar acrost his left eye. "I still can't use my threads because of some kind of drug I was given by Cain..... But that should even the playing field. Would you like to start off?" Aura asked.

"I suppose." Scarlett shifted her weight. It didn't feel fair fighting against someone without abilities. She avoided looking directly at him.

Aura drew one of the two swords on his back. It was the black sword and not the silver sword. The black sword was slowly lowered into a fighting stance. "Come at me then."

Scarlett focused. Water. Her mind raced. She hadn't done this before. "Vapor!" She thought. The threads were under her control now and she loved feeling powerful. Now she needed a strategy. Why couldn't she have been a fire Weaver? What can water do? It hit her. Water can be dangerous. She felt a twinge of guilt and called out, "You first, old man."

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Arya kissed him back again and held him close to her.

[/QUOTE]
Günther returned the kiss and smiled as it ended. "There's nothing I need more than you." He whispered to her.

(Sorry I vanished. Got so late that I had to go sleep.)

Last edited by a moderator:
ThePumpkinQueen said:
Scarlett focused. Water. Her mind raced. She hadn't done this before. "Vapor!" She thought. The threads were under her control now and she loved feeling powerful. Now she needed a strategy. Why couldn't she have been a fire Weaver? What can water do? It hit her. Water can be dangerous. She felt a twinge of guilt and called out, "You first, old man."
" old man?! Who you calling old? I'm 27!" Aura said laughing. He charged at her sword raised. He already had his plan.

Shinohara said:
Günther returned the kiss and smiled as it ended. "There's nothing I need more than you." He whispered to her.
(Sorry I vanished. Got so late that I had to go sleep.)
"Awe..." She smiled and held him tight. She was happy right now. So happy that all the bad was forgotten in this moment. The reapers... Cain.... All of it.

Scarlett inhaled sharply and sent the threads toward his neck. She could drown him. To her surprise the threads dissolved almost instantly after touching his skin.

(Sorry, I was stalling so I could read about the physical appearance of threads.)

She covered her face with her hands. This was good. She could hardly keep back her smile and collapsed to her knees.

((That's fine ^-^))

Aura studdied her carefully. She seems to have a plan... Intereising. I will play her game and see what her plan is. Aura lowered his sword and aproched her.

"I can't do it." Scarlett said. Her breaths were shallow and quick as if she were about to cry. The humidity proved to work to her advantage this time.

Sloth

She blocked most of them but one or two hit her.she just smirks then does a the backhand variation with the nunchucks followed by a straight blast.

@Tylor guillory

Her breathing continued until almost inaudible and she looked up with a smile, seeing the many threads that she had created rise just behind him.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"Awe..." She smiled and held him tight. She was happy right now. So happy that all the bad was forgotten in this moment. The reapers... Cain.... All of it.

[/QUOTE]
Günther chuckled and tightened his grip of Arya. He was so happy that he forgot about the book and it fell down on the floor behind his back. He knew it was the book and didn't react to the sound it made as it hit the floor.

"Hmmmm.... Good. Now attack me!" Aura said, a grin on his face that said he was indeed a tad bit mad. (Insain not angrym)

Arya's eyes closed as she sit down there with Gunther. She didn't want to speak for fear of ruining the moment.

Carly was surprised that he was aware of her intentions and quickly stood up. The water threads wrapped around his neck tightly.

Günther kissed Arya again and gently pushed her down on the floor, getting on top of her. He seemed to be lost in the moment with only his instincts.

(Okay then arya and Gunther now fade again.) Aura grinned as he let it happen. "What now? Do you have me were you want me?" Aura asked.

Scarlett didn't respond as she worked the threads towards his mouth. What she would do was barbaric but his willingness didn't make her feel any better as she tried to restrict his oxygen intake.

Aura grinned again and reached into his coat and threw down a knife at her feet. It exploded on impact, giving Aura time to slip away and dissapear from sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back