• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Aura's face changed dramatically. First to one of fear then to one of pure rage. A split second was all this process took before his face was back to calm. "Why.... Cain.... Is the son of the man who made reapers...." Aura said

"Why is he hated..." Scarlett changed her question.

"Is he as bad as his father?" Carly rose up and felt a pang of regret as soon as the words came out of her mouth. Of course. She wondered why his relationship with his father made those of Weave hate him so. Scarlett was a bit too curious when it was least convenient.

"I-I see." Scarlett made a small, sad smile. Picking up her notebook and exhaling slowly, she grinned, "Is there something I could do now? I haven't been assigned a task."

Hmmm... Well if you come with me to my office I can see about getting you squared away and in your proper place then we can worry about giving you an asingement."

"Of course!" Scarlett replied cheerfully, silently thinking about how hard it would be to write down all this information.

"Just show me the way."

Aura walks down the white soulless halls untill he comes tovhis office. Once there he quickly seets himself behind the large desk in the room and pulls out a bottle of wine to pour himself a glass.

Scarlett followed closely behind. She shifted her weight and patiently waited for him, watching the liquid fill the glass. It was always uncomfortable in the territory of others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlett sat down gently and said replied, "No thank you. I'm not of the... legal age." She wrung her hands nervously.

Sloth was laughing so hard her ribs was starting to hurt."Come at me Bro!" She said. She took out some random nunchucks she had for some reason then started to do some complex tricks with it then she ended in one of those Bruce Lee poses that I can't name at the time.

@Tylor guillory

"My thread type is water," Scarlet responded formally. She hadn't really experimented with her new abilities.

Pride flies at sloth now doing a bicycle kick and making kungfu noises."Hyahahahahahahaha feel my feet of fury,"he said as he flew at sloth doing a volly of kicks as if he where riding a bicycle.

Scarlett nodded and told him, "Scarlett Nichols. I am in Squad Three." She took out her pencil and opened the red journal to the 163rd page.

"Hmmm revnoir's squad. Interesting. Well...... He is currently recovering... So for now you will have no asingements from him. What type of weapon do you use?" Aura questioned.

"I have a tactical crossbow. If you don't mind me asking, is Revnoir okay currently?" Scarlett moved to the edge of her chair.

Scarlett was quiet. She had an idea about why but it was impossible to ask. Instead she asked, "Is there somewhere I can train?"

"That would be wonderful!" Scarlett stood up, beaming. The girl said softly and sincerely, "Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back