• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Leah woke again, her sleep feeling days but only in reality having been a few minutes. She slowly sat up, pulling a massive yawn that faded into a sigh. She tapped her fingers and hands in a quick, accented 6/8 beat, humming a odd and precarious song. After a short while, she began to sway to her own improvised music, not noticing the warmth gathering in her palms and speeding slowly into her fingertips, of the small dots of dark that appeared on the stone, quietly fizzling into patches of soot. Eventually, when she did realize, there were dark ashen hand and fingerprints gently roasted into the stone bench, puzzling her for a moment. She was unsure what to think. Had she gone that?

(Uuuuuggggghhhhh I'm incredibly bored.

Every day in school is just like the last for me. It's not only to the point where I can't pull them apart, but even my dreams are recurring.)

(Are you feeling depressed or just exhausted?)

Günther chuckled. "You could just have asked. You should already know the answer too." He said and kissed Arya again.

(Aura and revnoir were captured by the sins and tourtured. Then they escaped with a bit of help from Yulier, Zen, Kano, Arya, and a few others. Aaaannnnnd that's about it.)

Aura continued on his walk hoping to speak to one of the new recruits thatvhad come in lately. He hummed a small tune as he walked.

(Well soooorry that I'm trying to past my classes :P )

Sloth

Sloth and tylor were in the courtyard "Alright,let's begin "she said,getting into a stance.

@Tylor guillory

Alphard

Alphard was walking around then plopped on the couch. She started to started to shine her gun.She was bored and still didn't know where everything is. So there she sat waiting for something to happen.

Pride took to the tiger claw style holding his hands out with his fingers ready to strike like the claws of a tiger."bring it slothy,"he said taunting sloth.

After awkwardly walking in on some soldier from squad 6 doing his 'private things', Lucius walked outside and saw Aura. "Good day sir!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Still inside.) "Hmmm? Oh hello there." Said Aura. He had both of his swords straped to his back. Both handles stuck out over his right shoulder, indicating that he used only one sword right handed at a time. (Can I help you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back