• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

-It had been a slow day James thought as he rested up in his guard post he had seen a few people leave and come back but nothing to major-

*Siting down in a hard but comfortable chair sighing of boredom* "Well 10 more minutes and I should be able to hope off and get some grub"

*Started to reach down to grab a bottle of water he had brought up there with him*

Sloth

"Slothy? Is that the best you can come up with?" She said then gave him a quick, playful slap then went back to her stance.

@Tylor guillory

Last edited by a moderator:
All of a sudden pride was in a huge eighteen Wheeler he had made out of his threads."Vroom vroom went the 18 Wheeler. "Prepare to get wrecked," pride called from the drivers seat as he gassed it and went charging at sloth.

"I'm going out on a mission! Sorry but I won't be coming back for a while... I'm going back to England for a while... Something is happening there... Leah take over Squad 8, Kano out!"

Kano said over the intercom. He took a plane out of the giant garage. He brang all his stuff with him.

Sloth

She swiftly took out a gun , dodged it, then started to shoot blowing out 4 wheels of the truck " well that blows" She said grinning.

@Tylor guillory

(Really questioning how you dodged that when pride got ran over three times by much smaller vehicles lol)

The tires quickly reformed and pride continued his attack on sloth. "I shall run you over like the road kill you are mwuahahahaha.

The 18 wheeler charged at sloth and then as it got closer it transformed into a huge cage trapping both sloth and pride. "Ok now this is much better," pride laughed sadistically. (No umbra already said the only magic is threads so meh-sticks tongue out at you- lol @Robyn Banks )

Sloth

She had to hand it to him, it was really cool that he could do that. She tossed the gun aside then put up her fists ready to attack. " It would be more interesting if lust was here to see you lose. don't you think?"

@Tylor guillory

"Well she would be disappointed by the outcome because you'd be the one losing," he grinned and raised up his dukes. "Ok lets rumble," pride said charging sloth."Deus ex makick,"he said as he flew at sloth using the dragon kick technique. ( @Robyn Banks )

Sloth ducked her head in time to avoid it though his foot brushed her face." I didn't know you do Kung fu too bad your not good at it." She says quite impressed as she does a double jab.

@Tylor guillory

"Your right I'm not that good at it I'm great at it," he said as he hit the cage wall and began to ricochet from wall to wall like a bouncing ball."You can beat me I've been trained by the greatest video games and martial arts movie ever, "he laughed still bouncing. All of a sudden he bounced behind sloth then directly at her ready to attack again.( @Robyn Banks )

"God I haven't seen anyone all day" -James says as he heads out of mess hall-

*Tosses both arms in the air and gives a good yawn* "Though peaceful days like these are nice and cozy'

Scarlett scribbled down quickly. She wrote down exactly what the staff said. Every thing. She was on the verge of tears in desperation. After a minute she dropped the mechanical pencil and put her head in her hands, closing her eyes. She didn't want to forget. Fatigue overwhelmed her but she was terrified that sleep might steal all her precious memories. No. She knew it would. Her head was pounding and there was a sharp pain in her head. Carly sat up straight on the bench and gently started writing down the conversation once more.

Scarlett glanced up for a split second and wrote down this stranger's physical appearance.

"Hello," She responded. After a moment she added,"Are you busy? I'm new here."

"Are you? Well. Welcome to Weave. I'm Aura Tsukiborodo. I'm the head director here. I can answer any questions you have." Aura said calmy and with a warm smile.

"Thank you." A small smile spread across her face but vanished and turned to confusion. She bit her lip gently and said quietly, "Oh yeah. Who is Cain?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back