• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Sure. But I can't say I have anything simple to read. As long as you're not interested in medicine and psychology I have nothing yet." Günther said and walked to Arya. He quickly picked her up to gently carry her to a shelf with romantic novels. "So... what kind of books do you read? I presume something like these."

Günther thought for a while before walking to the next shelf. There was now Sci-fi books infront of them. "I wonder if I will ever find any book you like if it isn't here."

(Ok so what the hell's pride gonna do I see no other sins around! Plus he was about to battle sloth geez prides becoming the main sin)

zen was in his office. no longer being the director ,even if it was just temporary, lifted a ton of weight off his shoulders. he was daydreaming about being in a huge battle 1 vs 1000 he was extremely overpowered in his mind wiping out the 1000 mixed variety pack of reapers win just minuets but he knew this was only a dream and the most enemies he could face and defeat at once was around 150 depending on the type of reaper. he sighed aloud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back