• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Günther frowned for a while, thinking before walking up the stairs to squad 7's barracks. He walked to the female barrack's door and knocked.

Günther opened the door and stepped in. "Guess there's no fooling you." He said and looked at Arya.

Günther walked to Arya and leaned in to kiss her. He spoke after parting the kiss. "I'm thinking about going out to search for books and to study the environment."

"I came to ask if you'd like come along?" Günther said with a smile. He wanted to keep his promise of not leaving Arya alone again.

"Yes?" Günther asked, turning to face Arya. He wondered why she closed the door but didn't show it outwards.

Arya giggled and hugged Gunther. "You have an examination to preform docter." (And fade out what comes next.)

( LOL yeah. ) After doing the so called examination on Arya, Günther layed on a bed with Arya on top of him. He had his arms wrapped around her and a smile on his face. He was breathing heavily, almost panting as he looked at Arya.

Günther got up too and started to redress himself. "It was. I hope we can do it some other time again." He said with a wide smile on his face.

Günther chuckled as he pulled his lab coat on and fitted the sleeves. "Are you ready?" He asked and looked the door, then at Arya.

Günther walked to the door, unlocking it and opening it. From there he walked down the stairs and to the medbay's office and grabbed his backpack before heading out to the yard. "Let's see. From what direction did you travel the day you arrived at our gate?" He asked from Arya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back