• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Alright. I guess we are heading north then. Last time I was to the east and brought back all I found." Günther walked to the gate and opened it, taking a peak outside. He didn't see anything there so he just opened the gate and stepped outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Later, Leah woke, lying across the stone bench. She had fallen asleep. Hm. No harm in that. She returned to whatever dream she had before.

Once Arya was outside, Günther closed the gate and started to walk towards north. He looked around himself and walked like he had a rifle in his hands which might seem strange.

( LOL Woke up to just continue sleeping... Also I'll dissapear for a 5-10 minutes. Shower time.)

"Where?" Günther asked, sounding excited as he started to look forward. He spotted the book store and smiled. "It really is. I wonder what books there is. I hope something interesting." He said, leaping forward like a little kid on the way to a toy store.

Günther stopped at the door and looked in before looking at Arya. "Let's see if we find any good books here." He said with a grin on his face.

"A man has to be. Otherwise he will scare his woman away." Günther said and chuckled. He looked at the shelves, finding the section for biology and medicine. He walked straight to it and looked at the books.

"I should be, shouldn't I?" Yulier said with a smile, giggling a little. "Well, it's your choice what I do here, you are the director of Weave."

Günther picked up a book from the shelf. He looked at it and showed it to Arya. "How is this?" He asked. The book was about simple psychology.

"What are you giggling about? Do I have something on my face?" Günther asked, looking confused.

"Guess we're not close enough fot me to know..." Günther said, pouting. He took his backpack off his back and opened it, placing the book in it. "You should too look for books you'd like to read."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back