• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Sloth

"Not at all... What are you up for?" She looked at him quite amused now. She was up for anything at this point.

@Tylor guillory

Alphard

"Sure,why not." She said with a smile

Aura whent to the corner of his office and pulled out two swords. Both one hand longswords. One was black and one was silver. He lay the silver one down first. "This is Limbo. It ways exactly 10 lbs. Heavy for a longsword." He set down the black one next. "This is Purgatory. It ways a solid 20 pounds." Aura proclaimed.

Sloth

"Alright, winner get what they want for a week...deal?" She let out her hand to shake on it.

@Tylor guillory

Alphard

She looked astonished by the crafting of the sword. Though she wasn't a good swordman she could tell when a sword was high quality. "Amazing, May I hold one if you don't mind?"

@Aurath Moonblood

Last edited by a moderator:
Alphard

She lifted the sword then balanced it on her fingers "hmm... Its well balanced." She checked the shine and matte "recently shined I see... A high quality sword for a high quality knight." She said handing the sword back to him.

@Aurath Moonblood

"Too heavy for someone who hasn't trained all their lives to use them. I use both at once sometimes." Aura said proudly.

Alphard

" that's impressive you must've undergone a lot of training."

@Aurath Moonblood

(Gtg have to study but I'll respond in the morning...wish me luck! BTW Tylor I'm going to win so don't get your hopes up)

(Also you asked that in here so obviously you knew I'd reply here) pride stood around waiting for robyn to return."Man this sucks having to wait for someone from a different dimension or whatever to come back just so I can fight the person there controlling in this dimension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pride starts singing the song that I don't remember much about."I'm all by myself. I'm so lost without you!. I wish you where here."(finish song here lol)

Exhausted from Frolicking around the base, making makeshift tents, and meeting new people, Sabrin is fas asleep in his hipster hammock under his tent/plane. He begins to flinch and sweat, almost as if having a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back