• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

At the overheared conversation between Kano, Zen and Aura, Leah was laughing -- and coughing-- painfully hard and holding her own earpiece out at arm's length.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nice, Maybe we can see how well of a swordsman you are one day though it isn't my forte" She said. Her strong point was guns,knifes, and martial arts. But she wasn't the best at swordfighting since she trained the least on it.Alphard looked towards the others "So what's your name?"

@zenreaper

@Umbra Regalia

@Kazu Kun

(OK)

Arya walked up from behind. "You should go to the director's office then. It's the first door on your right when you enter threw the front door."

Sloth walked into the kitchen then pulled out something random from the pantry.Her hair was still messy since she just woke up from her nap and didn't think of brushing it down.She then walked to the living room of the base then sat on the couch. She looked down to see what she had gotten and it was cookies! She started started to eat by herself letting her mind wonder.

@Tylor guillory

"I need to stop sleeping in so late might have been needed while I pasted out"

*Giving a bearish yawn then begins to rub his stomach* "Time to see if I can grab a roll or something"

( I'm both! I'm sloth and Alphard so)

Alphard

Alphard was startled at first about to grab her knife until she realized it was Ayra. "Thank you for the directions." She followed the instructions then knocked on the door "hello? may I come in?"

Alphard

She opens the door." Hello,My name is Alphard Alshua and I am a new recruit here." She said casually while closing the door behind her.

Pride walks into the living room and give sloth a bored look."I see your as peepy as ever,"he said plopping down beside her. "God its so boring over here there nothing to do and I can't find any of the other sins. What to do what to do," he said drawing shapes in the air.

Sloth

" I don't know.like you said there's nothing to do. Did they tell you that they were going anywhere?" She took another huge bite of the cookie then offered Pride the rest of the cookies.

@Tylor guillory

"You can always have the surgery here if you want. Okay..m what is your main type of weapon?" Aura continued

" well I'm a very good gunslinger so what type of gun doesnt matter but my favorite gun is an FN Five-seveN USG."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back