• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(im back my peps)

zen was outside in the courtyard. his little game of throwing ice balls had became more of a hobby now. he knew no real use for them except as a distraction. they were quite loud after all. after yesterday he began to throw them more fluidly and faster they flew at almost 95 mph now. he had been doing this in the court yard for a good 25 minutes and the wall was barely beginning to crack "i guess they really are good for only a distraction...oh well ive got my scythe katana and hand cannons" he said continuing to throw.

"Try throwing harder heh heh..."

Kano said with a smirk and a laugh. He easily catched one of the ice balls. However it left a tiny scat in the middle of his palm. He looked at Zen with a cocky look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alphard was strolling around outside she wanted to look around the place since she never been there before. then she saw a guy she never met throwing iceballs from his hands,well of course she never met him,she was new there. "That looks interesting. Pretty cool actually." She said casually to him.

@zenreaper

zen turned his head to the female voice he heard to the side. he had actually heard multiple voices but the one which he had never heard grabbed his attention the most. he chuckled as he paused "was that supposed to be a pun?" he said smirking

"Dick fights? I would win automatically! I have the biggest-"

Kano's mic cut out at the last sentance. It would have been for the best for Weave. Kano sighed and dropped the ice ball on the floor, annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yulier giggled a bit when Aura said 'dick fights', imagining the literal version of the activity whether he meant it that way or not.

"names zen" he smiled meeting new people was always nice to zen "by the way i've got much cooler things than this" he said putting his hand on the hilt of his katana

(Oh really bigger feels then when pride got ran over three different vehicles one after the other) pride walked around the base bored out of his mind."where is everyone already,"gr said laying his head back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back