• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

“Hook me up with some then!”

((It's almost time for me to go to bed, got school tomorrow, And I I don't Want to asleep in class again, which happens regularly -_- ))

Revnoir has lost consciousness again in the med bay, and lay there silently with no movement. His mind was anything but silent, though. He had nightmares, just like every other night.

Yulier sat in Aura's office, as usual, and kept freaking out about the two Shadow Weavers getting sick from the cold water or infection from the wounds.

Elsewhere, Cain was ripping into the Reapers mentally. The two who were supposed to have killed Rev and Aura were killed by Kano, but the others were still hesitating about harming them. The Reapers were starting to stray away from Cain, and it started when Scourge was killed. They were growing disobedient, but the Leviathans and Phoenixes stayed loyal.

Yulier hurried over to Aura, gently placing one of her small hands on his back and checking to see his expression. "Are you ok..?" She asked, scowling from worry.

"Yulier... I'm glad your okay... That was reckless.... And yeah.... That idiot could never break me....." Aura said.

Yulier pulled him into a hug, holding his head to her chest. She was warm, much warmer than the cold water of the lake. "I don't care how reckless something is, I'll never let anyone hurt you like that." She said, sounding angry. With Aura's head in her chest, he wouldn't be able to see her vicious glare at an imagined Cain in the room. She was one step away from ripping the non-existent adversary to shreds with her bare hands.

((Damn, the good parts happen every time I'm not around, but anyways, Goodnight!))

Sabrin finally being at ease from Flash Grenading Arya, And Having a Block of Cheese from Echo, He heads back to the rooftops with a Blanket and other stuff, which he will use to create a makeshift campsite, which provides great view over the ruined cities. He says Goodbye to the two new acquaintances he met.

Her face turned beet-red. She always thought those words would come in some sappy, emotional moment like in the books, but this was completely unexpected. She started stuttering, trying to say something, but to no avail. She just stayed there, stuttering like no tomorrow.

If her face could get any redder, she'd look like pool of blood. She melted, still in shock about what was happening. Somebody just confessed their love for her, and she was completely unprepared. And in a situation like this, too..!

Aura pulled away. "Sorry...." His pale face was reddish as well. "I... Well...." Aura struggled to find the right words.

Aura saw her reaction and stood, causing her to stand as well. He made shure she was standing steady and walked towards the door. Idiot! The fuck was I thinking?! Stupid!

Yulier ran over to him and gently grabbed his sleeve. "I-Im sorry, I'm just..! I never though someone would say that to me..." Her voice trailed off as she stared at the ground in embarrassment. "I'm sorry..."

"I...I do though.... Your always there for me... You never let me down... Your there when I need someone to talk to... When I need a shoulder to cry on. And your always checking on me to make shure I'm okay.... I... I just asked impulsively.... And I shouldn't have... I hope you can forgive me...."

Yulier buried her face in Aura's chest after circling around and getting between him and the door. "Well... If I feel the same way, I should say it too right..?" She aid quietly, shaking a bit. She was scared of saying it. What if Aura was killed? Impossible, she wouldn't let it happen. But what if it happened? It's always a possibility, maybe she'd mess up. She wouldn't. She would keep him alive no matter what.

"I love you too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back