• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Arya wandered around, and suddenly ran into the man who had used a flashbang on her. Litteraly ran into him.

“So-Sorry......” Sabrin Bows with honor and guilt, “I Panic when someone points a Gun at me...Even if it's A fake gun or not, It just happens..”

"Both guns were real and loaded. I was on guard and the bace was on lockdown." Arya said. "I only did my job."

Sabrin now hearing on why she pointed a at him fills his heart with guilt.

“Sorry... Well, I mean, the base was on Lockdown, maybe their were enemies inside... And I thought you were an enemy.”

Last edited by a moderator:
"If the bace is on lockdown, then there are no hostiles inside. If there were, then we wouldn't have gone on lockdown."

“Sorry Again for doing that..” Sabrin Apologizes once more to essential his guilt, seconds pass he snaps his finger with a happy smile, “Hey, Arya, How about this, What could I do to make it up to you?”

“.... How about I eat something that's expired or rotten, but still edible, like uh...*Snaps finger while thinking of something*.. Like Stinky cheese maybe?”

“Ok, you sure?” Sabrin asked “Cause I love cheese, like a mouse, I literally have a French Exotic Cheese in my fridge in my Plane, that I've been saving for months now, maybe even the last piece of cheese in the World!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back