• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

She blushed bright red. It was Pride she helped at the door. It was Pride who got in bed with her. But now Cain was in her bed..well in her room?! "Oh shit...." She muttered

"I have to go I have something I need to to," the fake Cain got dressed and left the room and went outside then when I was sure he was out of sight I unraveled him and layed on the couch.

"I just fucked my boss? That's just great..but I love Pride, not Cain...dammit..." She muttered, laying there feeling like a slut

*Gives salute and heads out of the room*

(Now on to The Adventures of Pride and Lust: Sins of Our Father)

Pride walks into the room with a mustache and fake Mexican accent."lust I saw you with Cain last night and I must say it feels me with the rage of a thousand suns,"he said moving his body for emphasis.

"Oh fuck off...I made a mistake..." She whimpered, actually really heartbroken. She didn't even look at Pride as he entered the room. She just rolled over so her back was to him and hugged her knees.

"You've broken my heart," pride said heartbroken."Now im going to kill Cain to get revenge even if it cost me my life,"he said and dramatic music plays.

"What?!" She said worried and jumped out of bed, tackling Deus to the ground and stopping the dramatic music. "You are not dying!" She hissed, pure anger in her eyes.

Pride smiled and wrapped her in a hug."Oh mi amoura you do love me,"he kissed her."I forgive you but I don't know how cains going to react to us." Pride decided to not let her know the Cain was fake.

She hugged Pride and sighed. "I love you too." She said seriously and kissed his nose. ".....screw that. I'm happy with my little pride!" She chuckled, smiling

She chuckled and traced his jawline. "Mhm. A big strong Pride that can keep little Lust safe" she smirked, kissing him softly

Pride kissed her back then stood up holding her and closed the door. He then sat down on the bed with her.( round three its your go Magnum)

(*panics*

I just got a new phone-- yay!

BUT IT DOESNT HAVE SPUNDCLOUD. IMMA EXPLODE. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH--)

Once the truck bounded back to the base, Leah was the first to tumble out, just barely catching herself on her crutches. Hardly a moment later, she was doubled over, hacking as if to throw up, but days of little more than bread had taken a toll when she was shaken like a can of soda. Not much more than a a small amount of vomit and a bit of blood was spat onto the ground.

A few minutes later, strange animal noises could be heard. There was the creaking of a poor bed and a smash if something falling. Soon, it was more like animal yells and the sound of gunshots. After a few hours, the noise subsided. (I'm really tired and sorry it's short)

“I think I los Her...” Sabrin mutters as he enters a closet.

Sabrin Pokes his head out of the door, Hiding inside the Janitors closet, he looks left and right before poking his head back inside. He pants in exhaustion from running, he swore he heard the woman yelling insults while looking for him. He sits down on the floor to catch his breath, his ear rings from holding the Flash Grenade so close to his ear, it left him deft for a few minutes, he then checks himself for anything he might have forgot, he sighs in depression, and then continues it with a face palm, clearly forgetting his Helmet.

“Sabrin you stupid piece of a maggot larvae!, Ugh!, Your own helmet you forgot!, How stupid of you!.” He scolds himself for forgetting his helmet endlessly while walking in circles inside the closet. “Ok..” He utters as he calms down, “... At least now I know why that flash grenade left my ear ringing in pain...” He chuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back