• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]( xD I'm dieing over here.) -out in the distance.... A car can be herd reving-

[/QUOTE]
No. Fuck off)

Pride paniced as he heard the sound of the car and leapt into the bed with lust."Hold me I'm frightened ,"Deus says shaking.

"Aw..poor baby.." She sighed and hugged him around his neck, her boobs kinda in his face. She held him close, trying to get him to stop shaking.

(Great now prides got a phobia of vehicles ) pride slowly calmed down and hugged lust."I love you lust,"he said drowsily before passing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing that he was asleep, she didn't have to worry about not blushing. Her whole face was red with embarrassment but she felt her heart flutter. "I love you too, Prude.." She said softly, kissing his forehead and dozing beside him.

..prides gonna be like that cat that's scared of vacuums..and Lust has to be the tree he climbs to get away from it....)

*Entering in the room patting his hands together holding a look of concern and relief while mumbling to himself*

"Hopefully hes going to be okay I wish I could of done more but hopefully he should be fine"

*Looks up upon hearing his name called*

"That would be me Sir"

Pride snored and dreamed of his past some more. Images of him as a teen went through his head he was with man walking now. The next image came and he was being turned into a sin. Then he was being Iintroduced to the other sins a look of dissatisfaction on his face. Then he was his current age and he was running like hell from three vehicles through a empty road. The vehicles engines reved as they gained on him.

Lust slowly opened her eyes, hearing him snore but wasn't bothered by it. He just kicked her and looked to be in a nightmare. She sighed and hugged him tightly, her warm body pressed against his. She closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest, having moved down as she got comfortable.

*Will take a seat sitting rather plain and standard both feet on the ground arms on his lap and making eye contact as a sigh of respect*

"Was there something you needed Sir"

(Also after today pride has become a fav Sin)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back