• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"y-yeah as long as your fine im fine" zen smiled what he had just said was true aura had become zens brother not by the blood but by arms and he would fight with his life on the line in order to protect the brotherly bond they shared.

"Wait what do you mean three strikes," pride asked breaking the fourth wall his face changing to one of slight panic and confusion as he slowly realizes what anem means. All of a sudden a third vehicle runs pride over."Why me I hate the outside,"He said as he began crawling to the base."I'm never leaving the base again."

Lust was still asleep on the couch, curled up cutely, hugging a pillow. She muttered something about Deus and rolled onto her other side.

"if you wouldn't mind"

(i actually have to go for tonite i have to practice to march in a parade on saturday)

"I feel slightly more refreshed!"

Kano shouted while he reentered the base for Weave. He wander to the mess hall to eat and replenish himself.

"After I've had a day of rest I will tell you okay?" Aura said. He turned to Kano. "Glad to hear that. How you like the pheonix threads?"

Lust opened one eye and looked around. She yawned and got up. Walking to the door, she looked at the camera and saw it was pride. She opened the door and smiled, before then seeing his broken state. "Holy shit...what happened?!" She exclaimed, pulling him inside gently and closing the door.

"I didn't get to use them..."

Kano sighed depressingly. He only used his motorcycle and that was all. What a boring trip.

"It was terrible so very Terrible. They came one after the other huge monstrous metal beast. They ran me down one after the other I couldn't stop them. We have to hide there coming I can here there sinster purring there coming for me I need to hide" he said seriously.

( xD I'm dieing over here.) -out in the distance.... A car can be herd reving-

Last edited by a moderator:
".....no cars are gonna come in and run you over.." She said, holding back a smirk. "Cmon..*yawns* I'm tired and ill hide you...come with me.." She said softly, still holding his hand and leading him away. They entered her room and she shut the door. "No cars are gonna drive over you here." She sighed and stripped down to her underwear. She climbed into bed and curled up under the covers. "Are you going to join me?" She asked, Holding back a yawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back