• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Lucius walked in and heard what Yulier said. "Let's not rip anyone apart, shall we? A bullet to the head is way more effective, mostly"

Lucius hand went towards the door. "Sorry, had no idea this was an office." *Knock Knock* "Do I need to leave? Personally, I think every private has the right to know what the situation is, but you are the leaders. So, should I go?"

"Thank you, Aura. Please, continue what you were talking about." Lucius grabbed a chair and twisted his around, so his legs were spread around the back.

"Do you address all higher ups like that? Lucky I'm more easy going." Aura said, pooring himself a glass of wine. "Did you need something?"

"Sorry sir, yes sir. There was a delivery of food just now, and I thought I'd go and tell somebody. Someone should know these things, sir." Lucius sat up straight and put his hands behind his back. It had been long since he had been under anyone's command, but now, proper manners were needed again.

"No sir, I will be leaving now" Lucius stood up, and got ready to leave. "Actually, sir, there is something. Me and a couple other guys were confused a lot: What happened today?" Lucius remembered the child soldiers in Afgahnistan, who had no idea what they were fighting for. "We'd like to know who we are fighting, and how that's going, sir, if it isn't too bold, sir."

"You should know about the reapers. We are winning though. If you have any other questions you can ask your squad leader.... Or Revnoir."

(I also ship Days of our Pride but General Weave is kinda having a longer running life right now.I now just waiting for Aura evil twin brother to show up)

Last edited by a moderator:
(How does he seem evil? He is neutral. Just.... Brutal.... Towards people who desirve it.... Like the old pride.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back