• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Scarlett shrieked and jumped back. She was terrified of loud noises. Her threads spread out, searching for a trace of him hopelessly.

"Dammit," Carly said. She turned carefully to prevent an attack from behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura grinned and jumped from the rafter above her head and grabbing her from behind, putting her in a chokehold with another knive, also rigged to explode at her throat. He didn't put any pressure on the hold, as the knife would Peirce her neck if she moved.

Carly couldn't breath. Her eyes were wide and shiny. The fear of death was intense and hoping that he wouldn't kill her was hardly comforting.

"Over all you had a good strategy. But you really need to be careful when going against a more experienced foe. Pay attention to ALL of the battle field." Aura said moving the knife from her throat and letting go of her. "But still..... Better than most rookies. Good job."

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](Okay then arya and Gunther now fade again.) Aura grinned as he let it happen. "What now? Do you have me were you want me?" Aura asked.

[/QUOTE]
(Lol much is going on between them)

Günther came back to his senses and noticed that he was panting and had Arya under himself. He got off her and looked at her and smiled.

Scarlett rubbed her neck and turned around to face him.

"Thanks." She smiled and said softly, "Where did you get that scar?"

(Sorry, I'm going to make breakfast. Brb.)

"The scar... Right..... I tried to save my mother and father from a reaper before I became a shadow Weaver." Aura said.

"Maybe I can carry you? Or maybe we can stay the night here?" Günther said, kissing Arya.

"Hmmmm.... Tempting.... Tempting...... But wouldn't we get in some serious trouble? And besides... What if something happens and the head doctor isn't there?" Arya said, poking his nose.

Scarlett laughed, her threads gone completely. The girl exited the arena and walked close by him to the mess hall.

Once in the mess hall, Aura walked up to the buffet trays and started getting stuff like stake and ham and bread. He then walked to a table and.... Sat down at it. He tried to ignore the fact that when he did, everyone in the room gasped.

"The other doctors should know what to do when something happens. They aren't incompetent but maybe a bit inexperienced." Günther said with a laugh.

Scarlett looked at the others in the room. She got milk and fried chicken before sitting down near Aura.

"You have quite the audience," she referred to those staring at him.

"Let's do." He said and looked up at the roof. He felt himself becoming happier and happier by just being near Arya.

"I understand that. I'm scared to go to sleep." She smiled a bit. Scarlett drank some of her milk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back