• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](No, your arrows are not turning. Not possible.)

[/QUOTE]
(Gravity? Shooting up and making an arc... Comn I'm younger than you)

*Starts heading in a sprint over to the tied up person then pulls out his knife and begins to deal with the rope*

"This shouldn't take more then a moment so stay still for a bit"

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun](Gravity? Shooting up and making an arc... Comn I'm younger than you)

[/QUOTE]
(Your arrow can't shoot across a fking lake, Kazu xD but let's just say its a dome. Cos bullfuck)

zen was not stopping for anything. he couldn't care if hit hit a child much less a grown man. he pushed his foot farther onto the gas pedal and hit the man at full speed causing him to fly forward zen proceed to run over his body"shouldn't have gotten in the way you fucker!"

"James M. Montgomery Sir any thing else do you need a gun and is your friend over there going to be okay"

Yulier was trying to drag Revnoir to the car since nobody was helping her, but she was extremely weak so she could barely move him. "He won't be if you don't help me..!"

Pride was not amused and used his threads to pop his tires. He then sent a lance made of threads flying at the vehical it pierced the drivers door and sent the vehical tumbling over. Pride fixed his hair and waved a fist at the vehicle. "Why don't you watch where your driving you maniac," he yelled shaking his fist.

"Okay i got you"

*runs over to help the struggling women with the unconscious guy to get him to the car*

The two managed to get Revnoir into the car and she started to freak out. "Do we just wait until we get to the base..?! He'll die by then!"

Pride popped his arm back into placrle."Damn that hurts like a son of a bitch,"he said walking over to the flipped over vehicle.

before zen knew what had happened the tires were popped and the car flipped."guh! dont tell me..." zen kicked the door off its hinges furious,his armour was strewn about it was knocked from the car when it flipped. he examined the lance which almost impaled him"seems i ran over one tough mofo.." zen said looking at the man "look..im sorry for running you over but im in a hurry..." said zen having a hard time keeping himself from flying off his own hinges

"Well I can see what I can do right now doesn't look like much but might aswell put that medic training to good use"

*Grabbing his first aid kit and begins to look over the guy checking to see if there is anything he can do for him*

(Okie dokie) "Oh your gonna be sorry pal do you know who I am? I've taken down plenty of foes before and I'm not afraid to take down another one.I hope you have insurance because your gonna need it," he said as his threads began to slowly move towards zen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back