• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Zen! You are still In charge! I'm chasing those two before they die!"

Kano shouted while running out of the entrance of the base. He spotted a nearby motorcycle with the keys still on it. Kano started the motorcycle up and followed the tracks at full speed of gear 6. He spotted a small dot of where Arya and Yuiler were. He switched to gear 7 and the motorcycle and going a bit too fast for the motorcycle to handle. But it would work.

zen barely heard kano over the loud popping of the thread balls"hmm..um..alright i guess...be safe!" he yelled after kano

Yulier saw Kano behind her, but didn't slow down for him. She was going to get there as soon as possible, because even a second could save their lives in this situation.

Revnoir wasn't dead just yet, but he still wasn't breathing. He had a pulse, but it was extremely faint.

When Cain saw the two end up on the other side of the lake and laughed. Two Grunts came out from the trees around the water, their glowing eyes set on Revnoir and Aura. Cain watched as the Reapers zeroed in on the two defenseless Weavers. "It's hunting season~" He said coldly, watching with a grin.

"Going for Aura and Rev?!"

Kano soon caught up to them and adjusted to thier speed. He smiled proudly as he spoke.

Yulier looked at Kano and nodded. "You, too, I'm guessing?" She asked, keeping one eye on the road in case anything jumped out.

"I have nothing else to do! Heh heh"

Kano laughed jokingly. Part of him wanted to save but most of him wanted to fight. To exterminate his bloodlust.

Yulier sighed. "They're about 45 minutes away. I might be wrong, Revnoir's Core is one of a Sin's, but it's weaker than it was before. I'm going by Zero's Core." She said, then fell silent.

"45 minutes? Adjust your speed to your highest gear. It could reduce it by alot..."

Kano said flipping the gear to 7 again. It was different because motorcycles had only 5 gears. But it was modified.

Pride awoke and screamed."Ahhh zombie she's a fuckin zombie someone help me,"he screamed pushing lust off him and running into his room before coming out with a frying pan and a apron."Come on you undead monster I've been preparing for this a long time,"he said eying lust.

"What the fuck? You just know realise that I wasn't really dead? My heart regenerated cause Aura crushed my heart, not my fucken core!!" She yelled, getting up off the floor. "You shouldn't treat the woman you love that way. Yes that's right. I heard you talking to me" she smirked and sat on the couch, a disappointed look on her face.

The Reapers were seemingly hesitating, but they kept coming closer. They were squeaking things back and forth to each other, and when Cain shot a bullet into the air they jumped and started moving faster.

Yulier slammed on the breaks like a badass and stuff.

Pride blushed the ran out of the room. He decided he needed a tad bit of time before he could face lust again his pride just couldn't handle that kind of embarrassment. He ran looking for Cain."Hey Cain where are you,"he called as she walked through the house.(about to take a shower still reply though)

She saw his blush before he ran out of the room. "Maybe I should have stayed quiet..but his blush is so cute.." She sighed, his adorable face, tinged with red, locked away into her mind. "*sigh* I do love him and he loves me but how will this work out?" She mumbled, hugging her knees

"Cain went to go drown Revnoir and the girly-looking one. He should be back in an hour or two." Terra yelled out from the kitchen as she cooked, as usual.

(Do I just jump to Yulier and the others getting to the lake..?)

Aura growled menisingly at the reapers "come on then! Have at me! I will rip you apart with my bare hands and teath if I have to!"

(From what I gather a rescue party was sent out to save Rey and Aura from the clutches of the evil cain that and Pride and Lust dealing with there feelings)

Last edited by a moderator:
(You should also remember Revnoir's still not breathing >uO)

The Reapers shrank back, as if scared. Cain shot again, and they slowly started approaching them again. They were letting out quiet squeaks, as if trying to speak, but without a mouth they couldn't pronounce words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back