• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Aura swam to the other side of the other side of the lake and pulled Rev to shore and started pushing on his chest, trying to dislodge the water.

Yulier was running around the base, asking for people to help her save Rev and Aura. All of the Sins had faint feelings of where the others were, and knew Zero and Cain were away from the base. They were doing something, and since Revnoir had never lost his Core from when he was a Sin, she could feel where he was too.

Revnoir wouldn't move, his body laying peacefully on the shore.

Revnoir had no pulse, but he wasn't dead just yet. He still didn't move.

Yulier ran into Arya, and started freaking out even more. "Arya, you need to help me go get Aura and Revnoir..!"

(nobody else is online l:)

"I think so." She grabbed one of the cars and they were soon on their way towards their location. (gtg, heading home from school)

zen was in his office making small balls of his threads and throwing them at the wall and watching them disintegrate. it gave him a little entertainment but the sound could be heard all the way down the hall a loud 'POP' then a sizzling sound.

(Ooh, I hope Yulier will be leaving through the front entrance. Leah, on crutches, in the midst of battle. xD

Speaking of battle... She should need her staff.....

PSH NAH)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Read 100 posts? And when some people post at near casual? To hell with that xD I'm sorry but I hate reading and then missing more stuff!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back