• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Oh no you killed her twas my one true love now I shall take my own life," he said aiming a spike at his core."Nahh I'd rather avenge her death which I shall do once Cain's plans have been fulfilled,"he said. Pride reentered the cell his weapon drawn and used his threads to retrieve lust body. He then slowly moved out the cell and closed and locked it."Hmm such a shame maybe i should take her body to Cain,"he said craddling her body in his arms. He then walked to Cain

{the fuck are you doing? Just put me on my bed you ..} her thoughts trailed off into foul and vulgar words to horrifying to type.

"Anyjuan want a spar? Maybe a 2v1 or 3v1 against me? Heh heh heh!"

Kano said happily over the intercom cockily.

Pride looked around for Cain."Hmm he's not around I guess I'll just lay you down for now,"he said laying her down on the couch."Its really to bad you had to die I really liked you to,"he said still unaware she wasn't really dead.

"I think I have a challenger!"

Kano walked to the training roon with just his Sekki for fast reaction and maneuvering so he can take many enemies at once. He smirked while he entered the training room.

"Yep might of even been the one for me," he said the busted out laughing. "I'm sorry but that sounded to cheesy," he slowly stopped laughing.

Pride blushed."Look at me confessing my love to a dead girl kind of poetic I suppose,"he laughed again this time nervously.

{LOVE?....oh my god...he's nervous too..does he really love me?..I mean, I like him too, possibly in that way..but.wait he thinks I'm dead. Shit.}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back