• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Me and Zen are the only ones allowed to used the intercom at the moment Echo you should have known."

Kano laughed. He took his stance in the middle of the room. He had hisleft hand at the top of the scabbard and his right hand over the hilt. He had his pinky finger hovering over the hilt. His left thumb was ready to extend to unsheathe the sword.

Pride whistled nonchalantly."Umm this is the most serious conversation I've probably ever had and its with a dead girl ha oh what a world we live in."

Echo was gon in a flash. He was right up on Kano before he could draw his sword. And poked his nose. "Boop!!!" He yelled before bopping back.

Pride moved lust body onto his and just layed there holding her."Well I guess at least I can do this much,"he said as he began to fall asleep.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun](I'm just "here" reading lol xD )

[/QUOTE]
(As am I

Oh gosh

I think this RP might not have been the best choice for a spelling and grammar nazi.... My brain is suffocating.)

(Yes, I really went all the way back to edit the typo out of this. That's how bad about it I am.)

Last edited by a moderator:
{awwwww..,.hes so sweet when his prides not over-running his system..} she thought and would've purred and hugged him but couldn't, cause she was partially dead.

"Funny! Hah!"

Kano's voice echoed the room. Kano's threads covered the entire room and suddenly copies of Kano showed up and surrounded Echo, only one was real.

(WELP...

See ya'll tomorrow. I just have to go lie in bed, half asleep and wondering if my dreams are actually waking hallucinations.

No, really, it's so weird. I can hear and feel everything actually around my body, but my vision is still overtaken by dream. I can even still understand what is being said, along with sounds and such, even though I'm HORRIFIC at lipreading, but still.... That... Is why college exists.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Echo laughed as the thread he attached wormd its way to Kano unseen by him. "Come one friend. I've already won. My thread just touched you. Bring on the hallucination in 3....2....1!"

*Takes a seat to watch the fight bag of pop corn and bottled water in hand*

"Now if only I place some bets on this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back