• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Aura winced in pain. The pain broke him free of her control. He lunged forward, knocking her down, with his teath at her throat, digging in violently, trying to ripp it out. He seemed like a violent wolf backed into a corner.

Aura could feel her blood flowing into his mouth. It seemed to make him more feral and bloodthirsty. He kept ripping at her throat. Not letting go of his death grip on it.

She smirked at his desperate attempt to kill her but grabbed his head, yanking it off of her and smashing it into the ground. "Don't bite me on the first date! How rude!" She chuckled, teeth marks that bled from where he bit her. It hurt, but she kinda liked the feeling of pain. She used her threads to wrap Aura up again and threw him into the wall. "Guess we are done here. Pride, take the weapons and stuff away okay? I'm gonna go relax" she sighed and started walking away

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura lunged again, every move he made brought pain. He hit her so hard in the back that his hand whent threw and he grabbed her core. "Move and die....."

She froze and went silent. "Really? I didn't even use force to get the information yet you want to kill me? What did I do?" She asked softly, her eyes filled with fear and rage, both in a chaos of red and brown flecks.

"I.. I don't want to kill you... I..... I just want free.... You never cage a wolf..... " Aura said. He sounded like he ment every word. He realy didn't want to hurt lust. She had actualy stoped pride from chocking him.

"I can't free you...ill just die again.." She said softly, turning only her head to look at him. It was plain to see now that fear had dominated her emotions and it wasn't a lie. She was terrified that she would die. If she let Aura go she would die too.

Pride picked up all the weapons and kicked Aura before leaving and locking the cell."Have a nice stay,"he jested as he left.

Aura pulled lust back slowly, so as to not damage her core. He didn't care that pride had kicked him. He leaned in and whispered in prides ear, just loud enough for her alone to hear. "I.. I can save us both... Play along for a time okay? When I get free you can come with me and be free of Cain."

"......no. I can't allow that. I hate betrayal. If I did it, I couldn't live with myself. Sorry, but I'm not going to take you up on that.." She said softly, her eyes sparking with an inner fire. "Pride...you're a real asshole.." She muttered, glaring at him.

"Shut uuupp lust I'm gonna save something I hope it's money I can never manage to save money," he said obviously confused.

"Well then I suppose I should just die because Aura here has my core and could kill me if he wanted to so, fuck you royally up the ass" she hissed at Pride and looked at Aura again. "I hate them. I'm not a filthy dog that would betray its master.." She growled.

"Then you leave me no choice.... " Aura said sadly as he let go of her core, grabbed her heart and crushed it. She would be dead untill it regenerated by tomorrow. Not realy dead... But no pulse... No movement... Only thoughts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back