• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"I am one myself turned 18 a couple weeks ago!"

Kano said with a laugh. Though he knew he couldn't be young forever.

Pride ripped off his shirt in a panic."Get it off get it off,"he said tossing his shirt away now showing off his tight abbs.

Pride let out a sigh of relief as he finally got the charge off then he decide to shove it down revnoirs throat."Hey revnoir buddy come here I've got a snack for ya,"he said walking towards him explosive in hand.

"Alright, thank you for your co-operation" she said softly, standing up and slapping Pride. "Calm down!" She hissed, now back to her normal self. She saw the bomb and ripped it off him. "Geez..." She muttered, the bomb in her hand. "Your not giving it to anyone.." She growled

Last edited by a moderator:
zen ended up outside seeing kano and another who he had yet to meet.."guess i should go say hi..." muttered zen as he began to walk over to the two "yo kano" said zen in a polite tone as he approached

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"I am one myself turned 18 a couple weeks ago!"

Kano said with a laugh. Though he knew he couldn't be young forever.

[/QUOTE]
"I am 18..." She said. She sighed as she looked down at her watch

"Yes? What is it?" She replied, looking at Aura. "Do you need to tell me something?" She said softly, walking over and looking at him. Her gaze was intense, almost impossible to look away from her bright red eyes

(gtg for tonight guys sry! I can't stay home sick again tomorrow so I'll jump in whenever I can! Just say Revnoir's still in that corner of his and Zero and Cain are talking to each other about something)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura's head was turned and his eyes were shut. "No... I will not tell..."

[/QUOTE]
"Please? Please?" She asked again, her voice breaking as tears brimmed her eyes. "Please?" She said softly, her body shaking as she held in sobs that threatened to overtake her.

Pride stopped trying to feed the explosive to revnoir and went over to lust and hugged her."How could you do such a thing you heartless monster,"he said as he crushed the explosive in his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back