• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Please..." She said again before the waterworks happened. Tears rushed down her face and the look she had was one of pure sorrow and heartbreak

((I wanna see Lust and Kirita fight. Kirita lusts for nothing..... So Lust will have to fight using her skills.... But Kirita isnt a weaver..... So she is at a disadvantage))

"Hey Zen you feeling better?"

Kano looked over at Zen still having his hand on Kirita's head. He still had his flase smile across his own face, hiding the insanity raging inside. He wanted to kill and annihilate.

"Please.." She said, grabbing his face and turning it to look at her. "Please, I'll keep it a secret.." She said softly, tears rushing down her cheeks

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Hey Zen you feeling better?"

Kano looked over at Zen still having his hand on Kirita's head. He still had his flase smile across his own face, hiding the insanity raging inside. He wanted to kill and annihilate.

[/QUOTE]
Kirita brushes his hand off her head. "My shift is over..." She said before turning around and walking towards indoors

Aura made the mistake of looking into her eyes. "I.... I also... Have a charge planted on me.... As a tump card..... Word activated..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmph... What a buzzkill... Anyways, Zen you had one of those moments where insanity got to you?"

Kano sighed when Kirita left. He looked at Zen and a glimpse of Kano insanity was shown when he looked at Zen. Rage and Madness was in Kano's eyes for a second.

"Uh huh...." She said softly, biting her lip to stop it from quivering. A tiny thread went down his shirt and retrieved the bomb, placing it away from them in a corner, out of his line of sight

Kitita walked down the hall. She wouldnt let herself be caught up in the whole 'love' thing. She had too many people she loved die for her to go back down that route. She would have friendships, and she was afraid Kano was trying to hit on her. She forced herself to stay away from that route, and that she did.

"a little luckily i didn't go to far in else i would still be sitting there mumbling to myself...who was that by the way?"

"And the other ones... One on the nape of my neck.... And the last is In my shoulder....."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hah! That was Kirita, a new recuit for my squad. She seems very serious about everything, kind of like Revnoir but let negative about everything."

Kano laughed. He looked back at the entrance of the base. He needed to loosen up some people or else they will be to tightened up to fight.

Two threads reached over to get them, one getting the visible on e and the other trying to find where the second one was. "Where's the last bomb? You could get hurt!" She said emotionally

"I'm gonna take it out so you don't get hurt okay?" She said ant the thread moved and went into his shoulder, finding the bomb and pulling it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back