• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Can you tell me? Please?" She said softly, her eyes staring into his with such innocence and shyness that it would make any heart throb

"Hey Kirita, best you be inside before a sin snipes you heh heh."

Kano said sarcastically while holding Kirita's shoulder.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Hey Kirita, best you be inside before a sin snipes you heh heh."

Kano said sarcastically while holding Kirita's shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
"Shift is about over sir." She said as she still looked out into the wasteland. "It has been a bit too quiet lately..." She said as she looked out

"I... Planted.... An explosive charge..... In pride.... Set to detonate and obliterate.... His core in 5 more minutes...."

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"I... Planted.... An explosive charge..... In pride.... Set to detonate and obliterate.... His core in 5 more minutes...."

[/QUOTE]
(DAMNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!))

(Ooooooooooooh. Any interesting bread crumb trail or something? Can fire weavers use scents like dogs? xD (that would actually be hilariously convenient.)

Later, after yet another very rejuvenating nap, Leah found herself able to sit all the way up without a ridiculous bout of pain. She stood shakily, then grasped at the wall for balance. Her arms seemed far stronger than her legs, at this point, but Leah had never excelled in gymnastics. She stumbled her way over to a pair of perfectly placed crutches at the end of her bed, adjusting them under her arms and gaining a small ounce of real mobility.

Later, after wandering a few yards down the hallway en rout outdoors, Leah awkwardly ambled about. After a long while, she mustered the strength to nudge the door open. After much effort, she was outdoors, and seated herself precariously on a stone bench.

(Dang... I misspelled 'trail' into 'trial'. I failed. xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yulier could be found in Aura's office freaking the fuck out. She knew something would happen, but even as a Sin she couldn't return to try to convince Cain to let them go. She was a traitor now, they'd kill all three of them.

Revnoir stared at Aura as if he were crazy. Because he was, a little.

(Welp, it's time for Wildstar. I've got an Aurin that needs leveling up. See ya'll later!

Waiiit.... or maybe EQll....)

"I.... I have the detonater in my back pocket....... In case anything whent wrong......" Aura said breathless.

"Okay.." She said before kissing him softly. A few small threads went down to his pocket and took the detonator, while a hand traced Aura's jawline.

zen had finally awoken from his dreamlike state and was back to wandering around the base. he decided to check and make sure everything was all good at the moment. even if he was only the temporary director he would still do his best. but what he was really trying to do was keep the fact that aura had been kidnapped off his mind just the thought of them even touching aura made zen want to flip. he had no idea what he'd do if the ended up killing aura but he new that there was only a slight chance that would happen seeing as cain was there but none the less he was sill o edge."what to do.."

(sry i had to go to my great grandma's birthday party she turned 98 today)

"No need for shifts... We have guards here for a reason, you know?"

Kano smiled happily. He put his hand on her head and chuckled.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"No need for shifts... We have guards here for a reason, you know?"

Kano smiled happily. He put his hand on her head and chuckled.

[/QUOTE]
"Im not a little kid sir..." She said "May you please not treat me like one..." She still looked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back