• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(Well people have survived being skinned before it just requires alot of stuff its like surgery) pride left and went to Cain. "Excuse me sir but Auras coat is kind of sown to his skin and i find that very suspicious what should I do abou that"

Cain sighed. He went back to where Aura was and entered the cell. He grabbed Aura by the throat and pulled a syringe out of his jacket. He put it up to the man's eye. "What's inside the jacket?" He asked simply, threatening to stab him in the eye with the syringe.

"I... Don't.... I don't even... Know... Myself... Food... Some wine.... Mostly flasks... A knife but I have no idea where I put it...." Aura said weakly.

"Me thinks he's lying I mean look at him he's obviously desperate didn't think we'd drug him. So he's trying to keep whatever advantages he can."

"Find it. Now. I want the jacket empty." He growled, then looked at Deus. "Once he gets everything out, check him again. I want nothing in his grasp." He said as he let go of Aura. He stomped off, obviously annoyed.

Lust wandered down into the basement and saw Cain storm off. She then found Pride and the two prisoners. "Hello there~" she flirted, walking over. She wore a short, tight black dress with short sleeves and fishnet stockings with some black shoes. "Aww, he wants to keep his booze. Cute but no. Pride, did Caun say you can keep what you find?" She asked Deus

Revnoir was still curled up in the corner of the large cell, obviously suffering from unimaginable pain. He was wide awake now, and was watching what was going on across the hall.

"Ooh, you're a feisty one aren't you~ I like that" she smirked, standing above Aura. Her panties were slightly visible but she didn't know. (The opportunity arose so I took it)

Pride kicked Aura in the face hard."perhaps it isn't smart to threaten those who have you captured maybe I should play some more of that song for you,"he said now getting a bit jealous at lust flirting with them."Now you heard what Cain said empty the coat!"

"You... I don't like killing..... Beautiful women... Please don't give me insintive to have to kill you..... You must be the new lust..." Aura said, obviously in a great amount of pain.

"Yeah, I'm lust. Oh? You think I'm beautiful? How sweet?" She chuckled, looking down at him with amusement and a bright smile

"Do it, Aura." Revnoir said quietly. He didn't want to see the man get hurt because he himself was too mentally unstable to prevent such a thing from happening.

Pride stepped on Auras throat digging his heel into it."Its really not smart to piss off a sadist don't you know that,"he laughed.

"Aura, do it..! I don't care how honorable you are, it's better than being killed in a place like this." He growled, glaring at Pride. He's rip his jugular at the first chance.

"Ok either you do as I say and give up all your weapons ooorrr," pride smiled and looked over at revnoir."Your buddy over there might just lose a limb in aa "accident". He smiled waiting for Auras choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back