• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"So... Who is new here?!"

Kano said with a smirk when he entered. He hid his insanity and did it quite well. Kano unequipped his armor and threw it into his office. He saw a group of recuits consisting of Arya, Zen, Some old guy, Echo and Daichi.

"I am, and everybody already likes me!" Lucius' sarcastic tone was beyond belief, but he felt this was a fresh start. "Sorry for everything I have said up to now, everyone, I'm Lucius and I'm the old guy. Nice meeting you all"

zen was out of it lost in his thoughts and would not be coming back until someone forced him out of this state. he was mumbling something along the lines of "i cant i wont and never will..."he droned on. he seemed to be sleeping with his eyes open

"Yes Arya? You need something?"

Kano said with a fake smile pasted across his face. He didn't want to think about Revnoir or Aura now.

(Kano bumped in anyways since Kano knows Zen isn't stable at the moment)

"O-oh! I-I uhm... I raced them on foot while they used a van car thingy. Heh heh!"

Kano winced a bit. He needed to avoid the situation so he took hold of Zen's shoulder. He shook Zen to make him wake up.

"Tch... Fine I'll tell you all... Cain and the Sins captured them. However, They didn't fight back at full force, I assume they have a plan..."

Kano sighed looking away.

Revnoir was still completely unconscious, as his body was weak towards medicine.

Zero just kept is eyes on the scenery outside the car as Cain pulled up to the front. There were two other SUVs there, but Cain kept the keys to all of them. He motioned for Deus to grab Aura and give him some more of the drugs just in case before they brought them in.

Lust heard a car drive in and got up. "Cains probably gonna yell at me, then everyone's gonna yell at me because apparently I'm a failure.." She muttered, mentally preparing herself for the oncoming onslaught. Maybe they would just forget...but what did they bring back? Maybe Deus brought back the head of...wait, he stole her makeup. She forgot that he deserved a beating, but that could wait

"I'm sorry I don't know where they are... However... We must stay on guard no matter the cost... I feel like there will be an attack... Very soon..."

Kano said seriously. His eyes were full of rage. Kano went to The main office and activated the lockdown. It will remain until Revnoir and Aura come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back