• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Aura is tied up by prides threads like he's in a cocoon. Pride puts head phones on him and plays the song baby by Justin bieber on a loop.He smiles sadistically.

[/QUOTE]
You monster)

Aura who was still partly conscious started to scream in pure rage. "GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY HEAD! I WULL KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!"

"This is a magic war, weavers killing people hundreds at a time. I'm talking about a real war, where you are fighting people who are like you, just like you. You look them in the eye and every kill scars you. That is a real war"

"You have no idea do you ? Quit bragging untill you watch your entire family be ripped to shreds. When everyone you ever have met has bled out in your arms." Arya ranted.

You are wrong, Arya. I saw my family, the only people I could trust, rip eachother apart. I do have an idea what's it like, and that is the reason I don't trust anything that could manipulate my mind. I killed my Brother in arms under fear gas, you know. But I'm sorry. I didn't intend to brag or insult anyone, i got upset. You must know how it feels, right? PTSD?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Deus! Quit fucking around and put him back out!" Cain growled from the drivers seat, looking in the rear view mirror. "Now!"

Deus finished Auras make-up and did as Cain ordered."Yes sir I'm sorry sir I was just making him look good for his big day."

(Aura is hard to put down with druggs btw. Your going to have to keep dosing him)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lust sat at the base, a bit upset that they left without her. She said one minute and it was exactly one minute then they left. "Geez..men are such asses.." She muttered, applying some pink lipstick to her lips. She looked for her mascara but couldn't find it. Then Cortana noticed that most of her makeup was gone. "Deus...." She muttered angrily. Ever since they banged he's been getting on her nerves. "I swear I live with pigs.." She sighed and decided to go read in her room. She sat on her luxurious bed and started reading 50 shades of grey. (Yes. The title of said book is correct)

Aura was quiet this time when he came to. He only opens his eyes a crack so he could see without being discovered. He saw the enemy bace in the distance. Moment of truth.... Let's see if this works....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back