• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Cain got in once Aura was unconscious and they were soon driving off leaving Kano alone infront of Revnoir's old home.

Last edited by a moderator:
(i missed like a few hours because of school and the first thing i see after coming back is aura being knocked out and dragged ...WHAT HAPPENED?!)

(Zen is in charge since he is the only one at the bace with enough experience who would accept the duty. BTW.)

"so im leader of the entire base right now....ugh this is to much authority" zen didnt know how exactly to handle this he had already been struggling with controlling himself and not doing unnecessary things with his authority when he was the leader of a single squad.

"I can't let you leave..."

Kano quickly climbed the house and took out a harpoon arrow. He also took out Necrochasm and took aim. The vehicle was reaching the bow's limit but Kano tried. Kano shot and the rope extended. The bow glowed because of the infused core. The arrow landed on the hood of the vehicle and the arriw rooted itself. The rope retracted at full speed and strength.

"Sir, You are Zen, right? I'm Lucius, squad two, war veteran with more than five tours. Nice to meet you!" Lucius was gonna make sure he had a good bond with the leader of the whole thing, that could come in handy

(Zen is a temporary leader. And you wouldn't have heard of that yet because that hasn't been announced publicly yet.)

"Five tours? Sorry but I feel that you are too old to fight..."

Sena said behind his back. She sighed and rubbed her eyes tiredly. She disliked old people too. So wrinkley and gray. She would hate for that to happen to her.

(I didn't know, sorry xD Lucius definitely doesn't know anything about him being a leader, he just wanted to make a companion)

(Kano we've got everything planned out, but u can't save them just yet. Return to base to get help or something)

I heard that, Sena. I'm only 46. The wrinkles are because war makes you old, kid. I take it you haven't fought in any? Real, army to army wars?

"Tch... Bastards..."

Kano sighed annoyed. He took out his phone and got directions to Toronto. He slowly started to run then speinted at full speed. It takes him a day to reach back to the base. He was panting and was out of breath.

Aura is tied up by prides threads like he's in a cocoon. Pride puts head phones on him and plays the song baby by Justin bieber on a loop.He smiles sadistically.

"I have... Witnessed deaths of millions... I'm not ignorant.."

Sena said now looking away. She walked off back to her squad's barracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back