• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Well, no one was hurt, calm down lady, Echo, here decided to kill a cockroach by exploding things. And my name is Daichi, old man." He sighs as he continues cleaning.

"Call me old man all you want, smokey, but know i'm not insulted. I'm proud of every gray hair and every scar, and believe me, there are a lot of those." Lucius felt the side of his face, where a slash from a taliban dagger left a gap. "Couldn't we get some weaver to use cleaning threads or something?" Lucius sighed as he picked up a piece of wall.

Revnoir tried his best to defend himself with a single working arm, but the pain slowed him down to the point where Zero easily grabbed him and injected something into his throat. Revnoir almost immediately blacked out, and Zero slung him over his shoulder. "Your turn, Pride. Do your part." He growled towards Deus, frowning. In a moment, Zero was gone with nobody able to follow him. Cain was watching on the sidelines, paying close attention to everyone's locations.

Yulier sighed. "Just do what you can... It's better than being punished for it."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes I agree lets," pride said as his threads appeared."So are we going to battle in this little box of yours,"he asked curiously.

"Yes I will enjoy of telling people how I took you such a powerful foe down," he said smiling a tad bit now. He looked back at cain. "So shall I attack,"he asked Cain before acting.

Cain motioned with his hand to go ahead, as he crossed his arms afterwards. His shotgun was loosely held in one hand.

"I'm not interested in your drama old fool. And yes, Miss Red, Echo killed a roach by explosion." Dachi replied to the dumbfounded Arya.

(Gtg, it's 3 in the morn here, I need to sleep! xD )

At this point, Aura had already formed his plan. Now to play it out. He attacked from the front, knowing it was expected of him to attack from behind, but when he struck, it was with his bare hands.

Pride smiled."Ahh lapdog you say you might just be right,"he said and his threads wrapped around his body getting bigger and bigger until massive dog stood Where pride once was."Now lets see which is worse my bark or my bite,"I say from inside the dog.

Aura's fist connected with the snout and ripped threw and connected with prides face.

I bend my head back and the punch misses then threads begin to wrap around Auras body from withing the massive dog I leap outside of it as it begins to trap Aura."I believe that was more of a Trojan horse method,"he smirked

Aura smiled as his face was covered. Just as he had planned. He didn't like what was to come, but it would be a boon in the future. He didn't stop the treads entrapping him. "So what now?" Aura asked, grinning like a madman.

"You weren't listening in the car, were you..?" The Fitzbach Madman grumbled, walking up and forcefully giving Pride a syringe. "Put him out, then bring him to the car. We leave the Light Weaver, he's useless to us." He then left towards the car, where Zero was with Revnoir in one of the back seats.

"Wait what? Put me out?! No no no no no! No no no no no no nonononono! No! NO! NO! NO!"

"Very well sir I do apologize I tend to zone out in this state," he said moving towards Aura and using the syringe to put him out. He then dragged him back to the car as Cain had instructed him to do.

"Pleas stop moving," pride said attempting to inject him."Your makig this more difficult than it has to be!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back