• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"But what was the cause of explosion?!" Daichi asked a little confused, as he sheathed back his sword.

"Cheese? Ho--" Daichi cut of his question and sighed. "Never mind, you're a weird one. And /by the way i still haven't catch your name, since you left me in the hallway."

"Madness? Well that explains this." Daichi sighed, as he looked at the mess around. "Is no one gonna get angry about this huge mess?" He asked as his eyes caught the sight of two people on the doorway. "Echo, someone saw your mess."

Weaver of madness? "Wait, Echo, you mean that you are one of those mind-weavers?" Lucius knew he sounded harsh, but he was going to let him know he didn't like his thread

"An Explosion? Hm..."

Sena walked downstairs to floor one where the explosion was. She was seemingly calm for an explosion to happen. Sena reached the explosion area and spotted Echo and Daichi, Echo in the middle of the explosion. She also saw an old man and she ignored. Seriously? You are a bit too old to fight... Sena thought to herself.

"What happened here?"

"Well, you did kill the cockroach. So I guess no problem." Daichi simply agreed as if it was normal. He looked at the old man once again, "Wow, you sound mad." He then looked at another fellow who ask the same question he did earlier "Echo killed a roach."

"You know the only way to kill a cockroach is to incinerate it. Or cut off it's head. Blowing it up won't incinerate it..."

Sena said with a sigh. The cockroach was still alive squirming. She heard it's movements. Sena covered the floor with fire threads. The threads ignited and turned the cockroach to ash. Then she retracted her threads and the fire was gone.

"U-Uhm... We shouldn't be causing any more destruction, you all should take this outside." Yulier said, a little nervous that she would get in trouble when Aura and the others got back for not keeping things under wraps.

"Yea... We should clean this up..."

Sena said cautiously. She didn't want to get in trouble on her first day here.

Headbutt a spoon? What was he talking about? "Could you tell me clearly what the hell you are going on about? I may be a little old, but don't mess with me!"

"Nobody likes a noisy old man." Daichi simply said to the middle-aged man. "And yes, we should clean this up, you guys are pretty crazy with your thread. Like, chill for a bit."

"You two." Seira snapped her fingers towards the older man and the nutcase. "Help clean this up and quit bickering. We'll all get in trouble if we leave this like this." She said, emotionlessly as always.

Yulier quickly nodded, going to fix the walls with her Threads.

(Rev smokes l: does that mean nobody loves him?)

Yulier formed a wall between the three men. "Listen to what you're told and get cleaning." She sounded stern, hinting that she would soon slap someone. She hated bickering.

What the old man said clicked through Daichi's thick skull. "Inexperienced, huh? " Daichi unsheathed his sword and point towards the man's neck. He glared at the old man as if he was prepared to murder him. "Be prepared to clean this old man's throat too."

"Threatening a war veteran, huh? People used to respect me, and you should too. I have killed men with swords in Pakistan and Libia, where anything is fair game. And yes, I said inexperienced. You bet your ass you are compared to me." He heard what Yulier had said and began putting out little fires with his hands, a trick he had learned in his army days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back