• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Lust looked down at him then at Pride. 'Stop, Don't hurt him anymore. Cain will get upset if we damage the goods" she hissed, pushing Prides foot off Aura's throat, giving him a full view off her underwear. "Cmon, you don't need to act like a child. Where's your pride?" She muttered as he continued talking. "Cain would rip our cores out if you keep at it" she warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revnoir back into the corner, knowing he was defenseless and they could very well kill him if they wanted no matter what Cain would say. He was already suffering enough.

"I hate to admit it but Cortana's right. Cain wants us to leave them be after we make sure they don't have any weapons." Zero said as he walked in again. He looked at Revnoir with a grin. "As much as I'd love to rip his legs off, we can't do too much to them."

"Well I was just gonna reattach his arm after words. Look you can keep your booze I just want your weapons," pride said annoyed at lust for being such a flirt.

Lust smirked and crouched down to Aura. "Please give us your weapons...I wouldn't want you getting hurt.." She said softly. Her entire appearance seemed to change into a feminine, shy and cute girl. "Please?" She said softly, her eyes big and bright with innocence.

Aura slowly reached into his coat and pulled out a long knife and slowly handed it to lust, not breaking eye contact with her. He had no idea why he did this.

"Is that all of them?" She said softly, tilting her head at an angle, a strand of hair falling over her forehead, giving her the damsel in distress look. She ignored what Pride said and slowly took the knife, gingerly, almost scared of it. But then she finally grabbed it, her warms fingers touching his and she put the knife beside her.

(The true power of Lust)

(I was talking to unnamed.)

Aura slowlybreached back into his coat. He pulled out a whole stack of knives and handed it to her.

"Thank you sweetie~" Cortana smiled sweetly and took the knives. "Is that all of them?" She asked once more, leaning her face towards Auras, her eyes shining

Aura reached back into his coat and handed her smoke pellets, a few grenades, a flashbang, more knives with explosive charges attached to them, some C4 and a hand syth.

"Thank you~" she smiled and added them to the pile. "Anything else?" She said softly, her face only a few inches from Aura's. Up lose, her skin was soft and smooth, pale and a light blush could be seen on her cheeks.

(ARGH

CONFUZZLEATION

I'm assuming the sins infiltrated, and now they've got Rev and Aura both backed into a corner? Nothing much else, not like gassing the whole place or something?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back